TRUCKERSMP IS COOKING UP SOMETHING NEW

L-DR@GO

Saw this on their Twitter Page Today ..

TruckersMP

@TruckersMP

·

4h

So we’ve been busy reworking the chat interface. It’s great now. It’s the greatest chat interface in the world. Trust me. We’ll show you soon. But what about the tab list or scoreboard whatever you want to call it? How can we make it great again?

How can they make it Better Guys ??? 

they need our feedback

@TruckersMP

#TruckersMP

1 hour ago, L-DragO* said:

Saw this on their Twitter Page Today ..

TruckersMP

@TruckersMP

·

4h

So we’ve been busy reworking the chat interface. It’s great now. It’s the greatest chat interface in the world. Trust me. We’ll show you soon. But what about the tab list or scoreboard whatever you want to call it? How can we make it great again?

How can they make it Better Guys ??? 

they need our feedback

@TruckersMP

#TruckersMP

In the TruckersMP community, many players express dissatisfaction with the current chat interface, citing its outdated nature. They believe that a new chat interface should be introduced to meet the players' needs better. This change demonstrates that TruckersMP is attentive to the community's feedback and always listens to our voices. I'm really thrilled about this positive development!

• Like 2

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

2 hours ago, Werzey* said:

In the TruckersMP community, many players express dissatisfaction with the current chat interface, citing its outdated nature. They believe that a new chat interface should be introduced to meet the players' needs better. This change demonstrates that TruckersMP is attentive to the community's feedback and always listens to our voices. I'm really thrilled about this positive development!

Cool!!! 😎

2 hours ago, Somehow Lucky said:

It helps if you post a link to it. https://twitter.com/TruckersMP/status/1687027636747272192

Thanks, I should have done that ...

I was too excited!!! 😆

4 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

I don't and won't trust the TruckersMP team anymore after what they've done.

And if the chat interface is their first priority, then they're even more ignorant than I expected.

The change of strategy to keep as many users as possible is a fact, it's acted, and personally I'm not expecting any improvement from that side (at least 90% of the mess is situated in a very specific area, but unfortunately 90% of the players too 😞)

Now I won't complain having other improvements. But, again, I have very little hopes on chat enhancements allowing annoying players/behaviours to be dismissed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator + Support