How many km did you last on truckersmp?

Guest ScreamClnr

Guest ScreamClnr

first of all, hello again, I know that many of you have been playing the game for years and of course you have a lot of effort. How many km have you done since your first start? Me:2.18M

Hi

I create a new profile almost constantly (because I forget to save before any change on the computer, I end up deleting 🤦‍♂️) In total I must have already reached 3M kilometers.

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

Hello @ScreamClnr,

First of all thank you for taking the time to ask this question. 

Honestly I do not know how many km I have traveled on multiplayer but in the game in general (singleplayer and multiplayer) I have traveled more than 1,2m km Approximately. I do not know the exact kilometers at the time that I am responding to this topic but surely I have traveled many kilometers. 

Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

First of all thank you for taking the time to ask this question.

I don't know how many kilometers I've driven in ETS2, I've been with the game since 2019, when I only knew offline single-player play, and I started playing on Truckers MP in 2020 until now, maybe 3.5M km. This process has experienced and witnessed a lot, it can be said that it is developing in a good direction, and I hope that it will get better and better in the future.

Kind regards

Yu Jian TMP

My Page  ▍ rules  ▍  tickets   ▍  Submit your report   ▍ Talent acquisition

Guest ScreamClnr

thank you all for your answers, the values here are all very good, it is fun to love a game like ets so much and especially to have 0 saves. I wish you all continued success in the future, I hope your day will be nice and peaceful 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.