Wich area of the scs map you would like to see as rework?

Fastmax

Outrageously looking forward to the rework of the northern German city of Kiel ❤️ I also would like to see some reworked cities in Poland as it seems to be quite basic. ❤️

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

23 minutes ago, The Englishman said:

The UK (not bias) but it serisouly needs a rework or even a total overhaul as many parts of the UK as they have it are quite dangerous, in regards to how they have the road layout.

yea thats right, a few years ago i was in the UK and its much better than the scs version of the UK xDD

12 minutes ago, [MCG] RedWolf [CZ] ~ said:

Outrageously looking forward to the rework of the northern German city of Kiel ❤️ I also would like to see some reworked cities in Poland as it seems to be quite basic. ❤️

Thats a good point, but i think the countrys from the DLC "Going East" should get a complete rework.

• Awesome! 1

The biggest area with the most work needed in my view is the UK. Being from the UK, I'd love to want to drive there more often however with the current version of it, I really dislike it and will avoid deliveries in the UK as much as I possibly can.

Promods on the other hand... I absolutely love driving in the UK. It has an incredible amount of detail and would be fantastic if SCS would put more effort in with it.

9 hours ago, Donii. said:

The biggest area with the most work needed in my view is the UK. Being from the UK, I'd love to want to drive there more often however with the current version of it, I really dislike it and will avoid deliveries in the UK as much as I possibly can.

Promods on the other hand... I absolutely love driving in the UK. It has an incredible amount of detail and would be fantastic if SCS would put more effort in with it.

I never drove in the UK on Promods, but i think i have to do it soon...

8 hours ago, Fαst Mαx said:

I never drove in the UK on Promods, but i think i have to do it soon...

I very highly recommend UK on Promods! It's got an incredible amount of detail. You will definitely see a comparison from the base game!

• Awesome! 1

6 hours ago, ΛRDΛ K~ said:

First of all, Hello!

I would like scs to focus on the Turkish side because I live in Turkey and there are much more beautiful and scenic roads in Turkey.If they pay a little more attention, they will agree that there are roads with beautiful views.

Best regards

ΛRDΛ K~

Thats a good point, sadly Turkey isn´t big on the SCS map.

Right now, Switzerland is next on the menu. That just leaves Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, UK, Norway, Finland, Poland, Hungary, Solvakia, and Luxembourg. And would like to see the addition of Liechtenstein.

I'm not counting future areas like Ireland, Isle of Man, Greenland, Iceland, Heart of Russia, or Balkans. 

Personally, i want Netherlands. Not only to deal with a decent chunk of CD Road. But, the towns would look better and Europort would be a way i would happily take more often.

• Upvote 2

On 6/16/2023 at 1:58 PM, Signore Luca said:

I would like the Netherlands and Belgium to be renewed on the SCS map. When we look at the promods map, those regions are exactly the same as in real life, but if it is renewed on the scs map, it will be much more beautiful and realistic. 

I agree i come from the Netherlands and i miss the windmills and countryside . The Calias Duisburg road should also be revamped. Sometimes is wayy to chaotic  there.

• Upvote 1

In my opinion, if you want to talk about large areas, the first Going East DLC is worth redoing, because it is the only map DLC in all the poor quality, if 5 points, I am not willing to give a copy. Secondly, Scandinavia DLC is necessary to redo, except Going East, other map DLC are all perfect, I think it is completely necessary to redo the relatively poor quality areas, but not all. Then there is the most popular UK region, this need not be explained, everyone knows the meaning. The last is the area in Calais and the Netherlands that I considered, although it would make C-D Rd lose fun, so I put my expectation to the last.

I am just an ordinary ETS2 video production enthusiast and beautiful scenery is very important to me.

• Upvote 1

NewHeader.png.e4c57937084393154ec74acd64b57719.png

🚚HELLO, I'M JASON_STEPHEN FROM 666 LOGISTICS🚚

>-------------------------------------------------------<

I mainly focus on Pictures and Videos in this Forum and Game

I can modify pictures by Photoshop and make videos by Pr & AE

>-------------------------------------------------------<

🎞 Here are my social media links 🎞

<< YouTube | DiscordBilibili | X.COM >>

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2023 at 2:02 AM, Somehow Lucky said:

Right now, Switzerland is next on the menu. That just leaves Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, UK, Norway, Finland, Poland, Hungary, Solvakia, and Luxembourg. And would like to see the addition of Liechtenstein.

I'm not counting future areas like Ireland, Isle of Man, Greenland, Iceland, Heart of Russia, or Balkans. 

Personally, i want Netherlands. Not only to deal with a decent chunk of CD Road. But, the towns would look better and Europort would be a way i would happily take more often.

Yea, i also would like to see a rework of the Netherlands.

On 6/20/2023 at 9:59 AM, Jason_Stephen said:

In my opinion, if you want to talk about large areas, the first Going East DLC is worth redoing, because it is the only map DLC in all the poor quality, if 5 points, I am not willing to give a copy. Secondly, Scandinavia DLC is necessary to redo, except Going East, other map DLC are all perfect, I think it is completely necessary to redo the relatively poor quality areas, but not all. Then there is the most popular UK region, this need not be explained, everyone knows the meaning. The last is the area in Calais and the Netherlands that I considered, although it would make C-D Rd lose fun, so I put my expectation to the last.

I am just an ordinary ETS2 video production enthusiast and beautiful scenery is very important to me.

Yep, the Going East DLC need a Rework.

On 6/20/2023 at 5:56 PM, TimeTimes said:

I would love to see a rework of the Benelux area. (Totally not biased).

Especially Rotterdam getting remade would be cool to see, as it has the biggest port in Europe

Yes, when i drive there now it dosnt looks like biggest port in Europe.

Going East DLC, because despite the fact that it's been a long time since the Going East DLC was released, there hasn't been any significant updates to it, so it would be nice to see some, if not all, of the regions in the aging Going East DLC reworked. 

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

35 minutes ago, Werzey* said:

Going East DLC, because despite the fact that it's been a long time since the Going East DLC was released, there hasn't been any significant updates to it, so it would be nice to see some, if not all, of the regions in the aging Going East DLC reworked. 

Yes, i mean the Going East DLC was published in the end of 2013, that is near to 10 years ago. It realy need a Rework aswell.

• 1 month later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator + Support