Why Managers Don't Work ?

3 hours ago, "RICKY" said:

This topic has been discussed and everyone has given their openioes it's a pity that none of the team has anything to say , it happens with this topic and others

Because TMP staff don't HAVE TO answer to forum topics if they don't feel like it. That's why for this kind of "issues", feedback should be the way. All feedback tickets are read and answered by managers.

• Upvote 1

First of all, Hello!

First of all, it should not be forgotten that the staff has a vital out of the game, but of course, this should not cause a disruption in a job. Yes, I am complaining about this situation, the staff cannot act as fast as before, but I believe TruckerMp can fix it.I think she would be relieved if more committed and stable personnel were recruited.

Best regards

ΛRDΛ K~

19 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Porque a equipe do TMP não PRECISA responder aos tópicos do fórum se não quiser. É por isso que, para este tipo de "problemas", o feedback deve ser o caminho. Todos os tickets de feedback são lidos e respondidos pelos gestores.

There is no need to defend the team like you do, I think they know how to defend themselves. 

I'm not talking about this topic but overall the team's interaction with the players is practically nil. Do not you think? But if you publish something against the rules in a short time it will be removed ,

3 hours ago, "RICKY" said:

There is no need to defend the team like you do, I think they know how to defend themselves. 

I'm not talking about this topic but overall the team's interaction with the players is practically nil. Do not you think? But if you publish something against the rules in a short time it will be removed ,

That's why:

§4.2 - Forum topics, posts, status updates, and private messages

Discussing punishments, reports, tickets, appeals, applications is prohibited, including complaints about staff.

• True Story 1

6 hours ago, "RICKY" said:

But they don't, probably because they don't want to be seen as condescending or patronizing towards users. I defend them because I know where all these topics come from: People who failed to be accepted when they tried to join the moderation team and instead of moving on and trying to improve or leaving it be, they keep airing their frustration by trying to make the moderation team look bad. Accusing them of favouritism, abuse, lack of knowledge... With 0 evidence.

• Upvote 1

@ShadowColic Firts of all hello

in my opinion game moderators have lives like us, yes they do their duty, but that doesn't mean they don't work. We don't know how many reports are falling into the report system per day and per week. At the same time, they're checking the game also checking all players. they even look at in-game reports, which can be difficult for them. They also have normal lives like us, so you just have to  a little patience. 

4 hours ago, Signore Luca said:

@ShadowColic öncelikle merhaba

bence oyun moderatörlerinin de bizim gibi hayatları var, evet görevlerini yapıyorlar ama bu onların çalışmadığı anlamına gelmiyor. Rapor sistemine günlük ve haftalık kaç bildirim düştüğünü bilmiyoruz. Aynı zamanda oyunu ve tüm oyuncuları da kontrol ediyorlar. onlar için zor olabilecek oyun içi raporlara bile bakıyorlar. Onların da bizim gibi normal hayatları var, bu yüzden biraz sabırlı olmanız gerekiyor. 

I said they are not as active as they used to be, why is everyone under the perception that the administrators are always in the game
I know that they are people like us and they don't get money for this job, but as I said, they are NOT AS ACTIVE AS OLD 

17 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Mas não o fazem, provavelmente porque não querem ser vistos como condescendentes ou condescendentes com os usuários. Eu os defendo porque sei de onde vêm todos esses tópicos: Pessoas que não foram aceitas quando tentaram entrar na equipe de moderação e, em vez de seguir em frente e tentar melhorar ou deixar como está, continuam expressando sua frustração tentando fazer a equipe de moderação parece ruim. Acusando-os de favoritismo, abuso, falta de conhecimento... Com 0 provas.

Hello 

Responding to your answer, where is the team's interaction with the players in the threads? Team submissions are always well accepted and respected. 

The frustration as you say is perhaps partly right but not entirely speaking for me and some. Because there are things that don't add up, 

Example, a player with 1500 hours of play and account for 4 years not being accepted for not having hours of play, and then seeing a player join the team with 200 hours and account for a year. What do you think of it?

2 hours ago, "RICKY" said:

Example, a player with 1500 hours of play and account for 4 years not being accepted for not having hours of play, and then seeing a player join the team with 200 hours and account for a year. What do you think of it?

It would be noteworthy if that was the actual reason given for declining the application.

On the other hand, every application is subject to a subjective evaluation at some point, be it intentionally or not. What can you do? Acknowledge the result and move on. It's their loss eventually, not yours.

• Upvote 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1

I always have a recording of incidences so if someone were to break one or multiple rules set by the staff I just use the Truckers MP Website to report players. I have more success there then if I were to report them in game. I guess the Mods who have access to in game reports are either not online or are busy sorting out the traffic in the dense areas (Calais and Duisburg)

image.png.a8bbd4ab28b2c597a04547b8e4bd7e48.png

Prime Logistics - Driver (Apprentice)

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/06/2023 at 09:42, blabberbeak said:

Seria digno de nota se esse fosse o motivo real dado para recusar o pedido.

Por outro lado, todo aplicativo está sujeito a uma avaliação subjetiva em algum momento, seja intencionalmente ou não. O que você pode fazer? Reconheça o resultado e siga em frente. Eventualmente, a perda é deles, não sua.

Application rejected for not having game hours. 😁

• 1 month later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.