Which city would you choose using the original game?

Hello friends,

I would like to know which city you regard as the best location to start a new company, using solely the original game.

The orginal game contains the following countries:

• United Kingdom
  • France
  • Belgium
  • Netherlands
  • Luxembourg
  • Switzerland
  • Germany
  • Austria
  • Czech Republic

I tend to locate my headquarters in the area of Frankfurt, Germany, because it seems to be close to the geographic midpoint of the area covered by the contained countries.

The orange marked countries are content of the original game.

map-bg.png

Let's talk about it. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Limited to base map only, it would have to be one of the rebuilt cities in Germany - either Nürnberg, Frankfurt am Main or Suttgart (sorry Erfurt, you still look too much like former eastern bloc town), other rebuilt cities in Austria also come to mind, or even Paris or Milano, but there's too many toll gates around those two. Other cities just look too dated to bother.

• Like 2

Germany is the best location to start a new company at,

Luxembourg too.

• Like 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1

• 2 months later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.