New idiots road addition to Promods

Suggestion name:

New "Idiots road" addition to Promods

Suggestion description:

Since 2017 (I guess) the main "Road of idiots" in Promods is Kirkenes, and it's fed up a bit to always drive the same road. I'm suggesting to make the new idiots road in a similar place as the Kirkenes. (I added the pictures below as an idea where to add the new idiots road)  (I'm not against the current Kirkenes idiots road, and I like it, but sometimes we need something new)

Why it should be added?:

• The Kirkenes idiots road fed up a bit as I said before, so it'll be a great idea to make another idiots road.
  • This will diversify the Promods server, and the players will experience something new.
  • I think a lot of players want to see something new as new idiots road in the game, so this will make them happy

!ON A NOTE! - I don't really understand in how does the road of idiots created, but I just suggested on this topic, and I want to hear your guys opinion on this topic, and you can suggest on your own road that you wish will become a road of idiots.

Any picture examples:

вавыаываыа.png

Снимок экрана 2023-04-13 фцвфцвфыв.png

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Flaming. said:

I'm confused on what you are suggesting. Are you suggesting we force people to a new road? We don't control where people go, they do that based on their free will. 

What about recommend on this road or something? 

32 minutes ago, Flaming. said:

I'm confused on what you are suggesting. Are you suggesting we force people to a new road? We don't control where people go, they do that based on their free will. 

And 100% someone wrote about this road so it became so known. How is that possible that half of the Promods server driving in this road?

9 minutes ago, 'Matheja said:

@XxQufDezxXI enter Kirkenes after 03:00 and it is empty but most of the players prefer to drive in the crowd. The only solution for the crowd is to make a one-way road in addition to Kirkenes, but players who don't like crowds and don't like waiting go elsewhere.

Oh, I understood now. Thank you for the explanation!😀

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, XxQufDezxX said:

Can you explain please how half of the server or even more are driving in Kirkenes?

I don't know, I am not an idiot.

I guess, this is up to the idiots to team up and make an arrangement to move to some other road.

If idiots lack capacity to decide for themselves and need someone else to push them around, than I'm afraid pointless suggestion like this won't help you.

• Like 1

I believe that everyone drives where they want and adding a new road from your proposal will not change anything.
Players are used to this stretch of road and love to drive it so I don't think a new road will change anything.
It's just like Duisburg-Calais on Simulation 1 everyone drives it and no other road will change that.

[This is just my opinion]

spacer.png

lrwRsrV.png

🇵🇱/🇩🇪/🇺🇸

On 4/13/2023 at 7:21 PM, Flaming. said:

I believe that XxQufDezxX asks for an event promotion. Something that happens on the unmoded map.  An interesting event that lasts longer than a week, but closes the quarry road for the duration.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I just wish there were a few "Idiot Roads," cause I love me an 'Idiot Road.'

There really should be advertised and highlighted roads for players to go to, whether that be weekly or whatever.....maybe Kirkenes will still be the most popular, but at least players would know to go to this "highlighted road."

*I know an Iceland road was popular at one time (from what I've heard), personally I think a ice road would be a nightmare compared to Kirkenes, but that's just me.

16 hours ago, Cups1237 said:

I just wish there were a few "Idiot Roads," cause I love me an 'Idiot Road.'

There really should be advertised and highlighted roads for players to go to, whether that be weekly or whatever.....maybe Kirkenes will still be the most popular, but at least players would know to go to this "highlighted road."

*I know an Iceland road was popular at one time (from what I've heard), personally I think a ice road would be a nightmare compared to Kirkenes, but that's just me.

Agree with you.

• 6 months later...
  • Senior Community Manager

Hey @XxQufDezxX,

Thank you for creating this suggestion! Unfortunately, we have decided to decline this suggestion due to the following reason(s):

• You are asking for a map modification, which would be a suggestion for the ProMods Team.

• We cannot control the traffic, nor do we want to decide which roads will be busy and which not. 

Kind regards,

Vicc | TruckersMP Senior Community Manager

Support System | Knowledge Base | Rules | Feedback System