Yellow junction box

junction box at traffic lights and gas station  on roads like calais to duisburg as it might work to stop heavy traffic and road blocking as of now its nearly impossible to get in or out because everyone wants to get out at once and causes a road block with having a junction box it would stop people blocking the road as it is illegal to be stopped In a junction box. Wat do you guys think I've attached an image if you could look at it you could understand why this might work if anyone has suggestions please let us hear them

Screenshot_20230411_132005_Google.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't think this markup will help. Given that most players do not follow the rules, this markup will not work in full.

Also, if you enter this markup into the game, you will probably need to write a report on the player who violated this rule, and this will increase the already difficult situation with the review of reports.

10 hours ago, Samderali said:

I'm sure there are thousands of people who don't know the meaning of that yellow line. 😄

It's possible that some players will stop in that area to order waffles. 🤣

On a serious note, what @FernandoCR [ESP] and @Flaming. posted hits exactly the nail on the head.

The game rules require all players to follow national road traffic rules, which prohibit entering the intersection or junction despite a right-of-way or green light sign if the traffic is congested.

Consequently, I don't see the need for additional road markings.
Just read, understand and follow national road traffic rules. You can find them online in the world wide web.

• Thanks 1

• 9 months later...