Is truckersmp enough?

CanBonomos

1 hour ago, Ben Sait said:

Merhaba abilerim ve ablalarım online oynamak için truckersmp yeterli mi sizce yoksa scsmp girebiliyor musunuz? Ben ikisini de tercih ederim. Birinde modlarla oynarken diğerinde topluca oynamak çok zevkli ?sizce ne dersiniz?

It gives me different pleasures on both sides. But no matter what, my heart beats the most with TruckersMP.♥️

spacer.png

Steam Youtube  | Truckersmp

Discord Nick: Whiτe.#0002

Hello

I can say that there is a synchronization and optimization problem, especially in crowded areas. However, it should not go without saying that it is the system with the most stable multiplayer support among today's simulation games.

Kind Regards

Black Alcoa
TruckersMP Veteran Driver II

I generally prefer tmp. I like crowds and traffic. SCSMP is very boring in my opinion, all vehicles are real players in TMP

• 2 weeks later...

TMP is a brand that I prefer with its high number of players and quality.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived