Speed limiter discussions comes to an end.. So community will be together here onwards.. ?

Whatever will happen, I will always drive at the normal speed that the road signs and the sat nav say. We should all do this to annoy them bad bad drivers that like to go at the speed of light.

Nice! But keep your "trigger finger" close to the quicksave. For one that can go 120 or 150 with safety, you'll find ten that can´t and will smash your truck. Specially if you're driving on a two-lane road.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in real life someone can smash  your car/truck here is the same .. i`m ready for it your not this is the problem

accidents happens in real life too we cannot do anything regarding this ..

In reality people don't do it on purpose to "troll" you. I'm definitely not ready if a truck decide to overtake me in 120 km/h on a narrow county road in real life. :huh:

76561198004601492.png

in real life someone can smash  your car/truck here is the same .. i`m ready for it your not this is the problem

accidents happens in real life too we cannot do anything regarding this ..

Hmm I recall someone writing this in the thread "you cannot compare this game with real life this is bull shit what you are say there "

Theres enough accidents as it is because of the lag.

this is no comparasion but accidents happen .. without 1 2 3 accidents in game .. we would be really bored when we drive alone .. 

I don't know about you, but some of us actually pay for repairs. This is why I'm not looking forward to jerks driving in 120 km/h with loaded trucks. Right now it is not a problem as everyone stick to 90 km/h, even on smaller roads which render it impossible for people to overtake. When they apply the changes to the speed limiter people who still want to drive in 90 km/h will have alot of trouble with people overtaking everywhere i nthe most inappropriate situations.

76561198004601492.png

Nice! But keep your "trigger finger" close to the quicksave. For one that can go 120 or 150 with safety, you'll find ten that can´t and will smash your truck. Specially if you're driving on a two-lane road.

Don't worry. I will lol

Just a signature.

A man who drivers responsibly (Yeah right lol, This is ETS2 MP... jk)

i spoke for me .. 

And you misunderstood my point. You may have enough money to deal with the rammers and trolls who decide to overtake you on county roads, but alot of us find it nerve wracking. Right now it is not a major problem as everyone stick to 90 km/h, even on smaller roads which render it impossible for people to overtake you before they get a chance to cause any damage. When they apply the changes to the speed limiter people who still want to drive in 90 km/h will have alot of trouble with people overtaking everywhere in the most inappropriate situations because they believe you drive too slow and definitely will cause quite a stir.

76561198004601492.png

when overtake you make all your maneuvers in safe conditions so the guy that you pass will not suffer any damage.

maybe the kids will create this problems .. i will make all necesary .. for doing all my maneuvers in a clean overtake. i don't speak for the rest of the community i think many like me can make a overtake without any problems.

when overtake you make all your maneuvers in safe conditions so the guy that you pass will not suffer any damage.

maybe the kids will create this problems .. i will make all necesary .. for doing all my maneuvers in a clean overtake. i don't speak for the rest of the community i think many like me can make a overtake without any problems.

Do you find it appropriate to attempt overtaking someone driving in 90 km/h on a narrow road with only a few inches between your and his or her truck? During peak hours most of these roads have alot of players on them, and don't expect the player you overtake to slow down for your sole amusement. The typical scenario here is you see another truck approaching in your lane ahead of you and you desperately try to finish the overtake before you have a head-on collision. This usually results in you pushing the player you are overtaking off the road, inflicting damage on both your, his or her truck, and you will probably hit the approaching truck as well. According to the road laws you must not ease the overtaking if you find it inappropriate, or illegal. Most of these small roads in the game got solid lines between the lanes, which means that overtaking is prohibited. Signs can also be seen everywhere regarding this. This was just one scenario, but my point is that situations like this will increase as soon as we can drive at 120 km/h as they will grow to believe 90 km/h is too slow, even on small roads.

76561198004601492.png

it will be a good thing .. if for example i come with 120 you drive with 90 on a straight  county road it will be really easy to make my  overtake on discontinuous line, on continuous line i won't do the overtake because of the low visibility ..

Not speaking of you, I presumedly have Iave all confidence that people you you won't. But we will never get rid of trolls and rammers now will we.

76561198004601492.png

that's because the community of sl is limited !!!!!!!!!!!!

It is pretty obvious that poll is manipulated. Because 600 votes in one night after it was almost completely quiet for days before sounds like a very credible theory? Like I said earlier, and in other related threads I received an unknown number of messages from various Steam friends literally asking, or begging me, to vote for EU#2. I'm not buying that poll. And as you can see the third most picked option is because EU#1 use the speed limiter. Behind the scenes I fully believe those who want this game to remain a simulator is slightly larger than the forum users who used that poll. If the developers created an official poll on the forum, website, and after the login screen ingame I can bet the odds will even out between the groups either making it a stalemate, or a swing vote. And I still don't believe the claims people join EU#1 only because it is on top of the numeric order.

76561198004601492.png

Archived