interaction between. TMP/players

"RICKY"

1 hour ago, _EURØPEANTRUCKS_VJ said:

-11 because they make weird decisions sometimes which stay unpunished such as banbymistake... i think they should get a small punishment if they ban you for no reason because they didnt look close enough for example... with punishment i mean somthing like 1 week without admin rights and if this happens a few times the tmp team can look into it and decide if those admis are the right person for that job.

Don’t you ever make mistakes? I mean we are all humans and we can and we all commit mistakes on daily basis.

If you make a mistake, acknowledge it, fix it, move on.

we can’t blame a GM for making a mistake.

we could blame him if no action was taken. If I get banned by mistake and the GM fixes the problem, i move on, i won’t blame anyone.

For us, only players, it’s easy to criticize, come up with ideas in a rush, that seem way easier but there are rules, the whole TMP staff is trained to do their jobs the best they can.

There is no point on make our lives miserable ingame, it’s not the TMP purpose.

Sometimes we should put ourselves on their position before criticizing.

i honestly don’t think that any staff member takes pleasure on banning people.

And don’t get me wrong, i’m not defending anyone, just sharing my opinion and my vision, that’s all.

Best Regards

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

1 hour ago, "RICKY" said:

Hello.

A discussion is always healthy as long as there is respect for everyone, we are here to discuss a scene. 

now I will give a small example. 

To be able to join the team you have to go through 3 stages of shortening 

Application, interview, training and only then becomes official. You may be withdrawn at any time if you do not meet the stylized requirements for the position you applied for.

All right, even many good things to be able to have an efficient team.

Now my question, why doesn't the TMP public, for example, the names of the players who managed to pass the application stage? By passing the dash stage does not guarantee the passage to official. 

There's what I say there is a lack of transparency in TMP. Now I ask something? Can anyone join the team without applying?

We can't know that, because the team says nothing 

Hello Ricky,

Of course, constructive conversations are always welcomed, but where this topic is going, it’s way over of what the intention at the beginning was.

that why i said it on my last quote of your post.

Why should such process be public? Give me a good reason!?!

Let me know give you an example, if i applied for one position, doesn’t matter which one, my application “on paper” looks legit, so i get to be interviewed, i pass on the interview and we are finally on the last stage, training, i fail during training.

Now, for me, i would be a bit embarrassed and we all know how mean a community can be (not saying TMP is)

I honestly wouldn’t want to see that i failed, published everywhere, you know what I mean?

I’d rather congratulate those who made it, instead of seeing a list of those who failed.

Kind Regards

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

^^^^ THIS ^^^^

Besides... It's only 2 stages. Application and interview. Those who applied and succeeded at the interview get into the team, in some cases into training "trainees", some teams also require a "trial period" after "trainee", others don't, some teams don't even have a "training" period. So, in fact, those who made it through the interview join the corresponding team and are publicly announced. Those who fail to pass the trainee or trial period are also publicly announced.

The only way to be more "transparent" would be to also announce publicly the list of those whose applications were declined and of those who failed to pass the interview. But then, many people would demand to know why. And, like _The Witcher_,  I don't think that it would be a good idea to make these reasons public.

As for your last question, AFAIK no, there's no way to join the team without going through the application process. I did mention that at some moment/s, support manager/s contacted me and said that they'd like me to join their team (I won't provide any evidence about this, so please, don't ask for it) but it was always clear that the "invitation" was to apply in the recruitment process that was open at the time, not a "free pass".

53 minutes ago, _The Witcher_ said:

Don’t you ever make mistakes? I mean we are all humans and we can and we all commit mistakes on daily basis.

If you make a mistake, acknowledge it, fix it, move on.

we can’t blame a GM for making a mistake.

we could blame him if no action was taken. If I get banned by mistake and the GM fixes the problem, i move on, i won’t blame anyone.

For us, only players, it’s easy to criticize, come up with ideas in a rush, that seem way easier but there are rules, the whole TMP staff is trained to do their jobs the best they can.

There is no point on make our lives miserable ingame, it’s not the TMP purpose.

Sometimes we should put ourselves on their position before criticizing.

i honestly don’t think that any staff member takes pleasure on banning people.

And don’t get me wrong, i’m not defending anyone, just sharing my opinion and my vision, that’s all.

Best Regards

1.why not the opposite way? sometimes players who get banned doesnt do their actions for purpose, they make mistakes too for whatever reasons...

2.i watched alot videos of people who got banned and yes 85% of them have a good reason but does this mean the other 15% are justified? my suggestion with a punishment for the admins would theoretically lower the unjustified bans because it could make the admin look closer before he decides.

1 hour ago, _EURØPEANTRUCKS_VJ said:

1.why not the opposite way? sometimes players who get banned doesnt do their actions for purpose, they make mistakes too for whatever reasons...

2.i watched alot videos of people who got banned and yes 85% of them have a good reason but does this mean the other 15% are justified? my suggestion with a punishment for the admins would theoretically lower the unjustified bans because it could make the admin look closer before he decides.

There’s the appeal system, to provide all the necessary information such as a recording video to prove his innocence or what really happened.

Why most of the members don’t record while driving? If you do so, you can always defend yourself.

If a GM refuses to acknowledge that the punishment is wrong, you can always take to the higher ranks.

This topic can and will go for a long time, we all have different opinions, ideas suggestions.

Imagine if everyone followed the rules and record their drivings to have a proof.

it would be so much better

Kind Regards

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

22 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

^^^^ ISSO ^^^^

Além disso... São apenas 2 etapas. Aplicação e entrevista. Aqueles que se candidataram e obtiveram sucesso na entrevista entram na equipe, em alguns casos na formação de “trainees”, algumas equipes também exigem um “período de teste” após “trainee”, outras não, algumas equipes nem têm “ período de treinamento. Então, de fato, aqueles que passaram pela entrevista se juntam à equipe correspondente e são anunciados publicamente. Aqueles que não passam no estágio ou período de teste também são anunciados publicamente.

A única maneira de ser mais "transparente" seria também anunciar publicamente a lista daqueles cujos pedidos foram recusados e daqueles que não passaram na entrevista. Mas então, muitas pessoas exigiriam saber por quê. E, como _The Witcher_, não acho que seria uma boa ideia tornar essas razões públicas.

Quanto à sua última pergunta, AFAIK não, não há como entrar na equipe sem passar pelo processo de inscrição. Eu mencionei que em algum momento, gerentes de suporte entraram em contato comigo e disseram que gostariam que eu me juntasse à equipe deles (não fornecerei nenhuma evidência sobre isso, então, por favor, não peça), mas sempre ficou claro que o "convite" era para se candidatar no processo de recrutamento que estava aberto  na época, não um "passe livre".

I apologize for not agreeing with you, because you pass the training phase does not guarantee your entry into the team. 

Several times we already see in the update team players who have failed the training phase. 

Now, as The Witcher said, he didn't like to see his name as he didn't pass, and those players who didn't start training certainly don't like it either and the public team publishes the same.

I speak for myself, if you were a candidate I would like to see my name I don't see any problem with that. 

21 hours ago, _EURØPEANTRUCKS_VJ said:

In your opinion, who should supervise the punishment of team members? An independent committee which, eventually, won't be regarded as independent and therefore be discredited as biased by parts of the community?

Let's not make things more complicated than necessary. 

Live and let live.

4 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

In your opinion, who should supervise the punishment of team members? An independent committee which, eventually, won't be regarded as independent and therefore be discredited as biased by parts of the community?

Let's not make things more complicated than necessary. 

Live and let live.

staff members who are actually trained for this... maybe even a new role idk but it cant be that there is nobody who controls the actions of the admins.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived