Username won't change on the Forum

Loexie

Question

I got told from my support ticket that I need to go to the Forum to ask for help, but didn't get told where. So here I am 

(I used Google Translate because the text was in Dutch and didn't want to write it over):

I changed my username from Lucas_17b to .Lucas on the TruckersMP website 2 days ago. As far as I know it would also change automatically on the Forum. But I've checked several times for 2 days to see if it's changed, but with no success. Is this some kind of bug, or is there a problem that's taking so long? I've already tried to sync my username, but it doesn't work. I would like to know if there is a solution, if I just have to wait (really) long for it to change.

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Senior Human Resources

14 answers to this question

Heyy dear @Lucas_17b

First of all, I would like to introduce myself :tmp:

My name is Petr, and I am member of TruckersMP Community. My hobby is asnwering/helping to others with their issues/questions as asoon as I am able to. I will do best for you to asnwer your question 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please follow my steps to solve your question: 

1. Go to your forum profile settings 

kprd5da.png

2. Select Overview 

yd7N4fR.png

3. Click on Configure - it will automatically changed to your newest name ? and should be everything fixed

il1PRAV.png

If would be anything, what you will need to know, or need to help with anything else, do not hesitate and ping me here I am always here for you

Hope, your problem will be fixed soon and one of posted solutions above will help you! 

I wish you good luck! 

Kindest Regards,

RedWolf [CZ]

TruckersMP Veteran Driver // Forum Contributor

• Like 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

6 minutes ago, [GökBörü] RedWolf [CZ] said:

Heyy dear @Lucas_17b

First of all, I would like to introduce myself :tmp:

My name is Petr, and I am member of TruckersMP Community. My hobby is asnwering/helping to others with their issues/questions as asoon as I am able to. I will do best for you to asnwer your question 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please follow my steps to solve your question: 

1. Go to your forum profile settings 

kprd5da.png

2. Select Overview 

yd7N4fR.png

3. Click on Configure - it will automatically changed to your newest name ? and should be everything fixed

il1PRAV.png

If would be anything, what you will need to know, or need to help with anything else, do not hesitate and ping me here I am always here for you

Hope, your problem will be fixed soon and one of posted solutions above will help you! 

I wish you good luck! 

Kindest Regards,

RedWolf [CZ]

TruckersMP Veteran Driver // Forum Contributor

Thanks for your answer! It leads me to the page where I need to update my preferences. And yet I tried that a lot and never worked ?

Kind regards,

Loexie   

23 minutes ago, Lucas_17b said:

I got told from my support ticket that I need to go to the Forum to ask for help, but didn't get told where. So here I am 

(I used Google Translate because the text was in Dutch and didn't want to write it over):

I changed my username from Lucas_17b to .Lucas on the TruckersMP website 2 days ago. As far as I know it would also change automatically on the Forum. But I've checked several times for 2 days to see if it's changed, but with no success. Is this some kind of bug, or is there a problem that's taking so long? I've already tried to sync my username, but it doesn't work. I would like to know if there is a solution, if I just have to wait (really) long for it to change.

maybe it's bug

cc: @CJMAXiK

16 minutes ago, Lucas_17b said:

Thanks for your answer! It leads me to the page where I need to update my preferences. And yet I tried that a lot and never worked ?

Then it seems like some bug, because it should work ?! ? Wait and try it again later 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

47 minutes ago, Lucas_17b said:

Hey lucas,

That's a bit bugged for now

Give them a few days to set it up correctly ❤️

1 hour ago, Miyu* said:

Logout the forum and then login again. It will change automatically.

Already tried that, didn't work 

1 hour ago, Scanva Diesel A/S said:

Hey lucas,

That's a bit bugged for now

Give them a few days to set it up correctly ❤️

Few days? More like weeks. This has been for almost a week already

14 minutes ago, TheBear1 said:

Hello @Lucas_17b,

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Well, they told me that it's a bug but I don't know if someone can change it cause waiting weeks for this is ridiculous 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

42 minutes ago, Lucas_17b said:

Already tried that, didn't work 

Few days? More like weeks. This has been for almost a week already

Well, they told me that it's a bug but I don't know if someone can change it cause waiting weeks for this is ridiculous 

654417595042365440.png?v=1

@MarkON @Scanva Diesel A/S @TheBear1 @Miyu* @[GökBörü] RedWolf [CZ] well, I changed my profile picture and my username got changed as well. It's really weird and I didn't even try this tactic to get it working, it just worked. Thanks for the help anyway, I appreciate it! ?

• Woah! 1

Kind regards,

Loexie   

1 minute ago, .Lucas said:

@MarkON @Scanva Diesel A/S @TheBear1 @Miyu* @[GökBörü] RedWolf [CZ] well, I changed my profile picture and my username got changed as well. It's really weird and I didn't even try this tactic to get it working, it just worked. Thanks for the help anyway, I appreciate it! ?

You are welcome dude! Glad to hear you problem has been solved! ? I am here for that to help each others. 

If you would need any more help, I will remain your disposal in Forum Private Message 

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

Hey!

Since this topic should have been posted in our help-section, but you seem to have gotten your problem solved now anyway, I will go ahead and move it to the solved topics! Thanks to everyone who helped! 

In the future, should you require help, don't hesitate to post a topic in the aforementioned forum :).

Kind regards,  
Inklink  
TruckersMP GM + CML

// Locked and moved to Solved Topics

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------