Hello guys,

I opened this topic to ask you a question.

Since the opening of the TMP Freeroam Server (no road rules), the Silverstone Circuit is a success !

Do you think that this place can be in the game forever ?

It will be a race circuit in Simulation servers !

Don't hesitate to give your opinion here !

Regards,

NatYou345

spacer.png

By all means  I think the Freeroam server should remain! There is something for everyone. If someone wants to drive a truck  he normally enters the simulation server. If he wants to go crazy he goes to the Freeroam server. Creating such a server was a great idea! Bravo TruckersMP! :tmp:

Hey!

Since this topic is more suitable for the Euro Truck Simulator 2 discussion board, I will go ahead and move it there. The Silverstone Circuit is only available in ETS2, which is the main reason as to why I'm moving the topic ;)!

Kind regards,  
Inklink  
TruckersMP GM + CML

// Moved to Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussion Board

spacer.png        spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

The circuit is really nice, I personally don't think it will stay as once rules go back to normal on normal server is people were to race there it could potentially break rules unless the whole circuit is No collision.

Kind Regards,
WarSniperr
TruckersMP
Game Moderator

Report a user | Appeal a BanFeedback System | Support System | Knowledge Base | Event RequestRules | Event Rules | Staff List | Staff Recruitment 
39156329_role_GameModerator1.png.222192e81c4dd95518a0ce0a5c8cdbcf.png

It would be nice to have the circuit added in the Arcade servers 🙂 

Kind regards,

Lucas_17b      

Find me on:                       

Steam / World of Trucks / Instagram / Twitter

That’s a really great idea. However, there may be some problems with the rules on the Simulation Servers. I think this would be easier if the Freeroam Server stays available forever, which would be also a great idea in my opinion. There maybe would be less trolls on the Simulation Servers, especially on the CD road.  

Heya,
I don't think that would be good... I mean, this game is meant to be a Simulator game. Otherwise it would turn more into a race game instead of a chilled, relaxing simulator game. Also, this racetrack makes the freeroam server very special. If it would be included into the game forever, it wouldn't be very special anymore. (I am aware that there is a racetrack in American Truck, but not many people play ATS and it's an hidden location). 

But that's my personal opinion. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, 

Since this topic has not been replied to for more than fourteen (14) days, I will archive this topic.
We archive topics that are inactive to keep the forums tidy and organized. 

I encourage you to engage in the community later on! Stay healthy.

//Locked and moved to Archive

xBestBBx

Community Moderator                           Report Moderator

1919628800_role_ForumModerator.png.731ed19b45f1a4578f523eb15a14e464.png.dc8b024c7ee513cdb7e554cdfbab6f87.png                     187569347_reportmoderator.png.8213ebc7f7bf21f38a7fa96c03475b8a.png

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket