unsupported game version?

murray5521

Question

I have downloaded the multiplayer mod worked fine yesterday but today it says error unsupported version whenever I try launch ets2mp I have updated my euro truck simulator 2 to the lastest version 1.39 but still unable to play the multiplayer mod is there something I am doing wrong? is the 1.39 beta the right version to play the multiplayer mod?

it was working fine yesterday and now it always gives me an error whenever I try launch ets2mp which is a shame because was looking forward to jumping on again but everytime I have reinstalled the multiplayer mod after updating it still gives me an error no idea how to fix it or if I have the wrong beta version selected.

6 answers to this question

Hello there!

Has your problem been solved with the above given suggestions?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue, helps us keep the forum organized!

We await your return!

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello,

Since this topic has been 3 days without reply, I'll move this topic to Inactive.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation!

Yours Sincerely,
Crestune
TruckersMP  Support

Hello there, 

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

JoxyS

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

JoxyS
TruckersMP

SALnG8V.png + 2146245269_role_EventTeam(1).png.5ebc3d3

TruckersMP Rules | Report a Users | Appeal a Ban | Contact Support

Have a Good Trip!!