Ashley's Bus Gallery

Ashley

Wednesday I spent the morning surprisingly (wasn't planned) out in the PuddleJumper 200 - officially known as an Enviro 200 SWB.

It's nicknamed PuddleJumper as it has a terrible, jumpy gearbox that'll quite happily throw you around.

spacer.png

Following on from that to today, we have Scania 1123 at Monkey World, on a surprisingly quiet weekend.

spacer.png

TruckersMP Community Bus Driver

275116735_role_GameModerationManager(2).

status.png

Reporting a Player    |    Appeal your Ban    |    Visit our Support System    |    Our Rules

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ontop of the Scanias that are out with me daily on the Breezer routes, we've now begun repainting them in to the revised 2020 livery.

Here is 1191, the first Scania of the bunch to have a repaint completed. 1192 is already in the paint shop.

spacer.pngspacer.png

status.png

Reporting a Player    |    Appeal your Ban    |    Visit our Support System    |    Our Rules

Today I had the pleasures of Scania 1107 on the Breezer 30 service, seen here on a quiet, damp afternoon.

spacer.png

UNIBus ADL E400MMC 1632 was also out today on the Breezer 31 this morning, blending in with the sky as it arrived in to Wool Station.

spacer.png

status.png

Today, 1196, named after one of our former drivers, made an extremely rare appearance on the Breezer 30 today after a poorly 1107 had to return to the depot.

1196 will very quickly, more than likely by tomorrow morning, be returned back to its home depot and away from this route, so today was quite possibly the only appearance it'll make this year.

spacer.png

spacer.png

status.png

Part of our Breezer work does involve standby duties where we could end up doing anything. Today, I had to take Scania 1122 out on route 5 to cover driver sickness.

spacer.png

status.png

Yesterday saw 1118, a regular vehicle on the Breezer 31, on the first run of the morning pulled in one of the bus stops out the way of traffic.

spacer.png

Today, two ADL E400s - 1547 and 1612 - both appeared on the Breezer 31 route. The Scanias that would normally be here have been sent for repaint.

spacer.pngspacer.png

status.png

A side view of 1192 out on Breezer 31 services today. Totally unnecessary fact, but there will only be 84 more journeys through these holiday parks before the summer services cease.

spacer.png

status.png

Today was quite a unique day. The Breezer services should normally always be Double Decker operated, as evident by all my previous photos.

This weekend however, due to Bournemouth Air Show requiring extra Deckers for capacity purposes, we've gained two single deck vehicles on the Breezer 31.

Yesterday, two Volvo's operated the route whilst I had my day off. Today, we had the first E200MMCs on the route.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

status.png

• 2 weeks later...

Something a bit different to my usual Breezer work, which finishes at the end of this week and we revert to our winter timetables.

Today saw me out on our X3 and X6 services, in 1653 and recently repainted 1119, which you can see in previous photos bearing the old livery on the Breezer 31.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

status.png

1109 out working the Breezer 30 services in place of officially allocated vehicle 1107.

1107 hasn't returned for the service in the last three weeks due to repeated windscreen damage.

spacer.png

status.png

For the final time this year, 1106 stands in Weymouth waiting to operate the last service of the summer season to Swanage. This is the end of the service now until next year.

spacer.png

status.png

After the summer season has ended, 1106 appeared yesterday on the Breezer 40 service, which operates all year round on a reduced timetable in Winter.

spacer.png

Today saw Enviro400 MMC 1651 operating the X3, one of our cross county routes.

spacer.png

status.png

Archived