Ashley's Bus Gallery

Ashley

More Unibus work to the end of last week saw me out with ADL E400MMCs 1624 and 1634, Optare Visionaire 1410 and very rarely in the afternoon due to a vehicle fault, ADL E200MMC 259.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

TruckersMP Community Bus Driver

275116735_role_GameModerationManager(2).

status.png

Reporting a Player    |    Appeal your Ban    |    Visit our Support System    |    Our Rules

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some photos of my own once more from today (sorry @Ashleyit's Stagecoach again). I did a round trip on several Exeter area country routes today, which went pretty well.

Dumping my car in the Honiton Road (Red) Park and Ride, MAN E300 24144 took me into Exeter city centre (this route should be worked by double deckers, but often isn't these days.)

20220115_111653.jpg

A quick walk to the new bus station, and it was on to special liveried E400 19001, mentioned in my previous post here for its "retro" style. This was working the core 57 route from Exeter to Exmouth, normally run by Gold Scania E400s.

20220115_122245.jpg

20220115_122149.jpg

From there it was onto the little local route 357 to Budleigh Salterton, on Exeter Depot's only old style Optare Solo, 47103. This has only been reactivated into service fleet this week, I believe as a cover for repaints.

20220115_125612.jpg

From there it was onto the parallel 157 route onto Sidmouth, this using E200s. 63 plate 37028 in my case.

20220115_140800.jpg

Finally it was back to Exeter on the main 9/9A route. This normally uses Scania E400s as well, but there is one run on a Saturday that usually gets a newer E400 MMC, in my case 10455, which should be allocated to the earlier mentioned Red Park and Ride route. Due to all the bays at the bus station being full, the driver had to let us off at the road exit!

20220115_153326.jpg?width=503&height=670

Not photographed, but sister bus 24141 took me back afterwards on the Red again.

Happy Weekend!

ADL Enviro 400 1609 on layover in Salisbury prior to commencing morning schools.

spacer.png

Scania Omnicity 1199 waiting its first students on the morning F2 school service.

spacer.png

Both ADL Enviro 200 2731 and Optare Solo SR 3832 on the Ringo Town Service.

spacer.pngspacer.png

status.png

Reporting a Player    |    Appeal your Ban    |    Visit our Support System    |    Our Rules

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Prior to the storm we received on Friday, which saw our service suspended due to dangerous winds, ADL Enviro 200 is sat waiting to operate what would be one of only two journeys on the 38 that day.

spacer.png

status.png

ADL E200 SWB (Short Wheel Base) 2751 making a rare appearance on the X6 this week. This is normally always a full length single decker, it is ridiculously rare for us to have this vehicle type.

spacer.png

status.png

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator

• Nody locked this topic

Archived