Ashley's Bus Gallery

Ashley

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Continuing on with the new Summer season out on our Breezer routes, we've got our own Scanias on them now.

spacer.pngspacer.png

And fortunately a colleague of mine stopped at one of the timing points to capture me, manoeuvring the corner on the way to Lulworth.

spacer.png

TruckersMP Community Bus Driver

275116735_role_GameModerationManager(2).

status.png

Reporting a Player    |    Appeal your Ban    |    Visit our Support System    |    Our Rules

1106 in Weymouth this morning on Breezer route 30. Today is the one day of the summer season where the route diverts from King's Statue to Weymouth Rail Station for the morning only due to the Weymouth Marathon.

spacer.png

status.png

Reporting a Player    |    Appeal your Ban    |    Visit our Support System    |    Our Rules

Hey buses look good. ? 

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

The last couple of days have seen my colleagues bringing out some irregular buses on to the Breezer routes. Here we have 1612 and 1412 on two separate days, whilst I waited time for them to pass my bus.

spacer.pngspacer.png

status.png

'Fruit Salad', also known as 1608, an ADL Enviro 400 branded for Arts University Bournemouth took a trip out on the Breezer 31 the other day, covering for another breakdown.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

status.png

Archived