1.39 Support Released!

Digital

31 minutes ago, Buffy Foster said:

Since its a real small update (I think just update to add the Christmas Event and update of the ETS2 Cabin Accessories DLC, I bet the TMP update will be real quick.  🚧 🚚 👍

I hope so. 😁

Just now, M4RX said:

Unfortunately I have the same problem with me that I am in version 1.39.16.

I Have followed everything that is in https://truckersmp.com/kb/26 has not helped still get an error message.

Then it's just waiting or what?

🙁

Ye, just wait for an update.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FullM00n

Are you still have beta in settings for game? Because your game version is 1.39.1.0, please check first if you got "Properties - Betas - NONE" update the game and then run TMP launcher.

• 5 months later...
  • Community Manager

Archived.

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Ban Appeal | Website Report

Schak Bruijn

Community Manager

"Community Managers are responsible for a good connection between the community and the staff team. They answer many of the community-related feedback tickets on the website to ensure players are having a good time. On top of that, they interact with the people on social media platforms such as Twitter or Instagram."

Views expressed are my own and do not represent anyone else.