Unnamed User

I'm actually pretty excited for ProMods Canada, hopefully it'll have a TMP Server like normal ProMods -- Canada has some wonderful scenery!

Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.

3 hours ago, Simu said:

I'm absolutely hyped on playing ATS ProMods Canada. Gotta buy all map dlcs before though.

For Canada its already been confirmed that we will only need Washington and Oregon for now. 

And yes I am very interested to see what its going to look like as it does look quite good.

**Kind regards,**

effinghamjnr.png?ex=65d54980&is=65c2d480

Even though I live on the east coast opposite side of what is being made, I hope that they can get to me in a decent amount of time. But crossing the border is a good start ;) 

#TheBellinghamHillSquad!

image.png.a3ad69454d4bf9bf782b097b769900ad.png

I will miss the good times I had with everybody up on the i5. See you over grapevine. Where I was rested.   ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Unnamed88008,

Thank you for your post on our forums. Unfortunately, as your post has been inactive for 14 days now, I am left with no other option but to move this post to our archived section.

Happy Holidays! ?

Kind Regards,
TFM_George
Community Moderator (Forums)
TruckersMP Team

// Locked and moved to Archive

Archived