General18's post in My Game crashes on the profile select page. was marked as the answer
Hello @RaptorTTV35 ?
Please try removing the following plugins:
LogIt_x64 - C:/ProgramData/LogIt/LogIt_x64.dll
SHETS2Telemetry_x64 - D:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Euro Truck Simulator 2/bin/win_x64/plugins/SHETS2Telemetry_x64.dll
trucksbook_64 - D:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Euro Truck Simulator 2/bin/win_x64/plugins/trucksbook_64.dll
TruckyTelemetry - D:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Euro Truck Simulator 2/bin/win_x64/plugins/TruckyTelemetry.dll
tsSIMDashboardPlugin - D:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Euro Truck Simulator 2/bin/win_x64/plugins/tsSIMDashboardPlugin.dll
After all plugins have been removed, test to see if the crash has been fixed.
If you no longer crash, try putting 1 plugin back at a time, while testing in between.
When your game suddenly crashes again, you know what plugin it is.
When you find the plugin that makes the game crash, you have the following options:
1. Update the plugin
2. Remove the plugin
I hope it helps. We await your return! ?
TruckersMP - Support
General18's post in virus was marked as the answer
Avast and many other 3rd party Antivirus software programs, has many false positives.
If the TruckersMP installer was downloaded from our website, it is 100% safe ?
In case you can't run TruckersMP after installing it, I can 100% recommend uninstalling Avast Antivirus.
After uninstall, Windows defender will kick back in to action, so you will NOT be without protection ?
TruckersMP - Support
General18's post in THE LAG OF GAME was marked as the answer
Hello \!/Feng Su Yu\!/ ? (I didn't manage to make it want to tag your name)
If your PC is pretty slow (mostly CPU), you won't be able to connect to the TruckersMP servers, due to your CPU not being able to keep up with the workload that is needed.
If you post your PC specs, we'll see how your hardware is, and whether it should be able to play TruckersMP in a reliable way (You can see everything I need below, together with instructions on how to find them)
If you don't already have the stats written down somewhere, on your pc or something similar, please do the following:
1. Hit the windows button on the keyboard and instantly write 'About'
2. Then open 'About your pc'
Now find the following info:
Processor -> (I need the exact name, not just Intel Core i5 or AMD Ryzen 3/5/7/9 etc.)
Installed MEM -> (Gigabytes of Memory)
Systemtype -> (64 or 32-bit)
Edition (Windows 10 Pro for example) ->
Version (21H2 for example) ->
Now also do the following:
1. Hit the windows button on the keyboard and instantly write 'Device'
2. Then open 'Device Manager'
3. Now find 'video card' on the list, and expand it, now note down below what Graphics card you have
Graphics Card ->
We'll be looking forward to hearing from you! ?
TruckersMP - Support
General18's post in A way to stop steam mod was marked as the answer
Hello @Spiderlk ?
Draw distance can be found by following the below steps:
1. Open the TAB/player list
2. Hit the gear (Settings)
3. Go to the Graphics settings tab
4. Try lowering the Draw Distance from the usual medium to low or very low
Performance should at least get a bit better depending on hardware and the amount of players close to you (Within range) ?
I also have something that you can try, which should help at least a bit and explain why you're having this issue ?
The game was made for Singleplayer (Now it can support 8 players in Convoy), and not MMO (Many hundreds of players at the same location, like Official convoys on TruckersMP), because of that, the game only runs on 1-3 maybe 4 CPU threads (Might get better as Convoys player limit is increased (IF it gets increased), and because of that, the game doesn't run well with many players around.
Also, if your GPU is running under 95-99/100% utilization, your CPU is holding you back.
To increase the game performance, you need a better CPU or lower any game graphics that requires CPU performance.
For help on the above, take a look at the following link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1300836306
When on that link, look at the following:
5) FPS tweaks
6) Graphic settings
7) ETS2 Multiplayer FPS tweaks
You can try lowering the game settings that takes CPU performance ?
TruckersMP - Support
General18's post in Triple Trailer Mod not Working as Intended was marked as the answer
As far as I understand, you're not able to get cargo for your triple trailer even with the mod.
To be 100% sure you do it correctly, try following the below instructions (It's how I do it ? )
1. Start Euro Truck Simulator 2 from Steam (Singleplayer)
2. Ensure the mod is activated (In case you have other triple trailer mods, please disable those and only leave the one I mentioned enabled for testing)
3. Load your profile
4. Click 'Trailer Purchase'
5. Select a regular trailer, fx. Dry Freighter, Side Door
6. Click 'Customize Configuration'
7. Go to 'Chain type'
8. Select 'b_triple' or 'triple'
9. As a test, hit 'Confirm' (Confirm purchase)
10. Select 'Purchase'
11. You should now see that you can have the trailer delivered to ANY garage on the entire map ? (Garages should be lit orange, instead of grey)
12. If you're able to put the trailer anywhere, you can either buy it now or go back to customize it.
13. Once the trailer has been bought, pick it up and head to the 'Cargo market'
14. You should now have Cargo for your triple ?
After the above, save the game, and head back to TruckersMP servers, and test to see if you can still find cargo for your trailer. If you can't, try taking a nap at a hotel or anywhere you can sleep.
Then see if you can find cargo for you triple again ?
That's how I do it, and for me it works every single time.
I hope it works for you too ?
TruckersMP - Support
General18's post in Ets2mp Crashing on Login Screen was marked as the answer
For everyone being able to get a better idea of what could cause this problem, could you try sending the following (Through pastebin. Don't copy and paste the whole log here in the forum topic )
• Your last "game.log.txt" file (right after the game crashed) --> C:\Users\%Username%\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2 or C:\Users\%Username%\Documents\American Truck Simulator
• Your "last_crash.log" file--> C:\Users\%Username%\Documents\ETS2MP or ATSMP
• Your last "client_.log" file --> C:\Users\%Username%\Documents\ETS2MP\logs or ATSMP\logs
The content of each file can be copy-pasted to "Pastebin" ( https://pastebin.com/ ) for example, then create a new paste for each file and send the 3 links here on the forum topic
We await your return!
TruckersMP - Support
General18's post in CB radio is working but does not display the current channel I'm on was marked as the answer
Welcome to the TruckersMP forum, and congrats on creating your very first topic
Now, regarding your problem:
It seems like you're currently using OpenGL with your game. If possible, try changing to DirectX
You'll need to start up the game with DirectX11 through steam, then drive a short distance in singleplayer.
1. You go to your steam library
2. Find and select Euro Truck Simulator 2
3. Hit play/launch
4. Now the following box should pop up -> https://gyazo.com/03e835fb21bb6d21a9b11a5be756a7e1
5. Select 'Launch with DirectX11 (64-bit)
6. Hit play
7. Enter the game and drive a short distance
After that, save and close the game.
Now try joining MP again
I hope it helps
We're looking forward to hearing from you
General18's post in Game crashes after clicking Drive after updating to 1.39 was marked as the answer
It is known that Wheel Accessories currently make people crash with 'FATAL ERROR'. So, if you're using such things, please head in to singleplayer and remove any Wheel Accessories that you might have.
After that, please try again
I hope it helps you all
TruckersMP - Support
General18's post in Connection Error - Retry? was marked as the answer
Hello there @seiya0083,
Congrats on making your first forum post/topic
Regarding your issue, I have 3 possible solutions for you:
1. Go to "This PC" and copy/paste this path C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache & C:\Windows\Temp\WebCache (if available).
2. Delete all files from both folders.
3. Launch the launcher and try again.
If you're trying to follow the path (opening folders one by one) you'll have to do the following before doing so:
1. Go to "This PC"
2. Go to the top of the window, and select 'View'
3. Set a checkmark in the box saying 'Show hidden elements'
4. Now, try following the path -> C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache
Incase you're not being able to access cache folders:
1) Open CMD as Administrator
2) Enter the following command to direct cmd's focus on the folder where WebCache is stored. "cd C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows"
3) Enter the following command to delete the WebCache folder. "rmdir /q /s WebCache"
Try opening an elevated (Administrator) cmd and type in the command: sfc /scannow
Then it'll guide you through what to do, when it finishes, restart your pc (It might also ask you to restart before doing the scan, if it does, you'll still have to restart after the scan )
1) Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
2) Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
3) Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
4) Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
5) Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/
6) Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"
I await your return!
TruckersMP - Support
General18's post in ATS someone is already playing with that steamid was marked as the answer
First of all, welcome to the TruckersMP forum
Sometimes (Its pretty rare) when fx. your game crashes, your profile doesn't get logged out/dumped from the server correctly.
Unfortunately we can't do anything about it, you'll have to wait for the server to restart at some point, after that, you can play on that one server again
Until the server restart, you can still play on any other of our servers, just not the one where your user is currently stuck.
General18's post in TruckersMP doesnt recognize Promods was marked as the answer
mod folder on different HDD/SSD
If you're using the -homedir, remove that, and do the following instead (This method I've tested myself )
1. Go to the following link: https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/16226/complete-guide-to-symbolic-links-symlinks-on-windows-or-linux/
2. Scroll down to 'How to Create Symbolic Links with a Graphical Tool' (This is WAY easier than working with the CMD ? )
3. Download and install teh following: http://schinagl.priv.at/nt/hardlinkshellext/HardLinkShellExt_X64.exe
4. If it asks you to restart, just say no (I said no, and it works perfectly for me ? )
Now, if it was installed correctly, you should be able to make the link, like so:
1. locate the folder (If its ONLY the mod folder that you have on the bigger drive) go to: D:\Euro Truck Simulator 2\, right-click on the mod folder, and select “Pick Link Source” in the menu
2. Now, go back to C:\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\ (If there's a mod folder, ensure its empty, if not, move any files from it, to the mod folder on the D drive) now delete the mod folder from: C:\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\
3. You can then right-click inside C:\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\, point to the “Drop As” menu and select “Symbolic Link”
Thats it, your folders should now look somewhat like this: https://gyazo.com/893e59fc8772e57481b6e1b9065b40ee
Top one is C:\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\
Bottom one is G:\Euro Truck Simulator 2
It they match up pretty well, go ahead. Start TruckersMP and join one of the Promods servers
If you get an error about missing mods, just ignore and load your newest save, if you get another error, just hit continue, any errors about mods -> Continue/ignore
I hope this solves your problem
General18's post in ETS2 bug when choosing mission was marked as the answer
Your very welcome
I searched some more on 'create_truncate mode', this is what i found:
So, what you wanna try here (Before reading on, and trying my other possible solutions I've mentioned) is:
1. Check and make sure that Bitdefender is not blocking any kinda write permissions for this folder: \Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\cache. If thats all good, make sure the folder and the file in this folder isn't read only
2. If you can't find any error with bitdefender, you might wanna try to remove bitdefender entirely from your pc (Don't worry, Windows 7/8/8.1/10 has Windows defender built-in. So after Bitdefender is removed, and your pc restarted, Windows defender will take over )
To make sure Windows defender has been enabled, you might be able to just search for 'Defender' or 'Windows defender'. If this doesn't help, you'll have to go this route:
1. Search for 'Windows Security' and open it
2. Select/click: Virus- and threat protection
3. Then scroll down to 'Settings for Virus- and threat protection' and select 'Administrate settings'
Here you should see 'Protection in Real time' 'Enabled'. If its not enabled, then do enable it
After this, try and play the game, see if you still get the above pictured error in the console.
If you don't get the error, go ahead, drive If you can drive/play normally for a while (Try multiple short trips, and maybe a few longer trips), then I think we found the problem (Bitdefender. Alot of 3rd party anti virus software, are sometimes, a little over protecting. Trust me, I've tried it before )
Now, if the game works fine/perfectly for a while, you can go ahead and update your GPU drivers like you normally do. BUT, if the game still crashes, read on down under (Because down there, I describe a way to clean install your GPU drivers (To maybe remove some errors in your current drivers. And then, install a new driver)
Link for the newest compatible driver for your GPU: Newest driver from NVIDIA's website: https://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/145873
Darn it. I actually thought about 8/8.1. I even searched for Internet Explorer on my pc. And I found it. So I changed it to Windows 10 XD
Since, you've ran it just fine some time ago, lets move on:
Theres a newer driver available for your GPU (Who knows, but sometimes a clean install of the drivers can help resolve some game crashes Drivers can fail aswell as pc's )
Newest driver from NVIDIA's website: https://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/145873
When opening the installer, select either, NVIDIA graphics driver with GeForce Experience, or just the Nvidia graphics driver.
Then select 'User defined' (Advanced)
Then, underneath the list of components to install, select: 'Perform a clean installation'
Like this (Sorry, mine is in Danish, but you just have to look at the checkmark, then read what it says on your end ):
Is this log file from a recent crash?
Because this looks like a regular shutdown (Not a crash)
I see some too, but some of them (Not all) I have in my log file too ?
With all this, try mentioned things:
1. Perform clean installation of GPU drivers
2. If the log didn't contain a crash, go ahead, play the game with the newest graphics driver, and see if the game still crashes. If it does, come back here, and let us know
Best Regards / Best Wishes
General18 - I await your response
PS. I made the spoilers, to not make the post seem REALLY big XD I hope it helps
General18's post in 100% GPU was marked as the answer
What version were your ETS2 before updating?
Not so long ago, DirectX 11 was fully implemented to the game, so now the game can utilize a few more CPU cores/threads, hereby, the game can run at more frames pr. sec.
If your getting quite a few FPS, it could be 'Coil whine' your getting from your GPU (Its harmless. But can be annoying to hear)
To see if its coil whine, just enable VSync in settings, so that the game only runs at your monitors rated Hz (FPS). If the noise/coil whine stops. You can either leave Vsync on, or not (Depends, if you wanna hear the coil whine or not If you leave Vsync on, you'll not only save youe ears. You'll also save some power/heat )
I hope this help solve your problem/answer your question, if not, let us know