Explorer (5/13)

• Very Popular
  • Well Followed
  • Posting Legend
  • Popular
  • Dedicated

Recent Badges

Community Answers

1. Once they update Belgium, that deals with 50% of the road. Once they update Netherlands, that deals with the other 50%. But, i suspect they are revamping Luxembourg before they do Belgium.
  2. For those who haven't played Beta 1.50 yet, Duisburg was revamped by SCS. Below, i'll be sharing some map screenshots of the change. I won't be spoiling Dussledorf, Cologne, or Switzerland in this topic. North Middle South East West
  3. This has been the tracked Sim 1 player population for the last 10 years. It's been a rollercoaster. But the population remains steady. If you play during busy hours, you'll get 2k-3.5k. Most around CD Road. If you play 12 hours later, you'll be in the "ghost hours". Roughly 300-500 on. There's also a variety of contributing factors that can sway the coaster. Wanting a change of pace. Wanting the arcade factor removed from a simulation server. Ban lengths. Life/Education/Employment changes. Unforeseen events (death, hospital, computer issues, ect). With the new Duisburg about to be out of beta, that's going to have an impact if the community doesn't like it.
  4. Imagine stalking the map for something your eyes can see in game.

5. Looking forward to it being a deserted part of Sim 1 as time progresses.
  6. Suggestion Name: In Game Reports automatically file a web report Suggestion Description: Majority of the time, our in game reports time out. What's the point of making the effort to report someone breaking the rules if it's just going to tell you to make a web report? This idea would fix that. The system would take an in game report and use one of your report slots. It would automatically fill out the web report with all the details. Offender, when it happened, reasons, language. And, a demo of the report for the admin, complete with the controls they have in game. On the Admin's end, it would inform of multiple reports against the same player. And, when they all occurred (if they are within 30 minutes of each other). A new feature could be added that also informs the admin of the offense location. Maybe with a dot on a zoomed out map? Any example images: No. Why should it be added?: Game Moderators always have 90+ reports in the admin panel. A good chunk of those time out. By doing this idea, this can allow GM's to do more live moderation.
  7. It's not done by AI. There are DOT workers watching the cameras for anything happening on the road. And there are multiple highway patrol officers reporting accidents. That's how they get the information to inform the public via traffic apps, signs, and overhead signs. Even if these signs were added, a good portion of the community doesn't care for them. Plus, they would be out of place on a road designed for a scenic drive. Just look at the sign just by the turn to the Calais Highway Onramp. It already covers both lanes and looks out of place. The signs in the featured event zone aren't even being updated to inform of traffic jams and the speed you should be going for the speed cameras. Nope. All disabled. Even the signs by where the ramps merge, has the shoulder closed with a merge sign. After that, all the other signs are off.
  8. From what the photo show, it looks like a legal parking area. But, i don't see any indications that it's a parking area. But it could be used as a turning lane into what looks like a recruitment place. I would suggest having appeal evidence in case they have filed a report. For the future, i would advise either parking in an NCZ area, or finding a legal parking space.
  9. Server side weather won't be happening. Not only would connecting to said server have to check for weather changes, it would have to swap to what the current weather would be. I prefer the client side setting. You can change the rain probability to be what you want. Some players like super long storms. Some just want rain. And others, want a dry drive. Seasons won't be happening, aside from the supported seasonal mods. The game keeps track of time with Week 1 when you first make your profile. With increasing week numbers as days progress. Days being tracked as Mon, Wed, Sat, ect. The game doesn't use a calendar to keep track of time. Making it impossible to keep track of a seasonal cycle.
  10. Original post has been updated. Only ranks i couldn't obtain are: Add-On Information Forum Administrator Head Of Community Official Streamer Project Coordinator Reports Disabled Retired Manager Senior Add-On Manager Senior Community Manager Senior Community Moderation Manager Senior Event Manager Senior Translation Manager Social Media Social Media Manager Stream Moderator Support Trainee Team Member Trusted Moderator Trusted Support VTC World Owner Which, can be filtered in a member search. At the top, select "+More Search Options". In the center, allows you to filter groups (one or as many as you want).
  11. Like i said above, the hacker deleted the photos. I have to re-find them to get it fixed
  12. A hacker deleted them from my personal discord after hacking into my account. I shall get them fixed soon.
  13. Not just special operations, Convoy Events also. TMP Admins can edit the map. When they shut down CD Road for a Diversion event, they made the train crossing have a train accident. Those AI traffic are scripted to follow road rules and even bypass the blockers. They aren't real players. As you can control the traffic density with a config "g_traffic" 0 for no traffic 1 for default 10 for rush hour (and gridlocks in some places)
  14. Game Rules: It's a standard truck. No trailers. Can't swap the truck out for a car/bus. You're only allowed to swap out one part and must wait for the next reply. If you say a part name and it can seem confusing, please specify where the part belongs to, as it can avoid having any confused readers from having to look it up. Fuel Tank can't be altered. Location of where the truck is doesn't matter as it's in the shop for the next reply to work on. The truck still has to be functional. No removal of vital parts like fluids, chassis, body frame, ect. What can be swapped: Tires Engine Interior Fenders Beacon Doors Headlights Windshield Mirrors Brand Name of the truck (example: Scania to Daf). License Plate (Forum Rules still apply). Paint Job (One color per part, per swap). Example: Truck is bought. I change the paint of driver door to green. Truck is passed off to next reply. I change the wheels to be slicks. I swap out the engine for a slower engine. Game Starts Truck is bought
  15. In addition to what Maxi said, Event Managers also have the ability to edit placed objects on the map and they update in real time. No need to restart the game or update a mod to support the change(s). TMP's Servers are also most stable. I don't play Convoy Mod. But i'm sure, a 128 player convoy would be constant lag/FPS drops, especially with mods. Something TMP doesn't support (for the sake of all of our pc's).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.