TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

2102 profile views

legobrammetje's Achievements

• One Month Later
  • One Year On
  • Old Timer

Recent Badges

1. Happy birthday! Wish you all the best!

2. I see it's time for me to fire blender up once again.
  3. Me, but i'm experienced in driving with them.
  4. Hello, happy birthday! =D

5. Can't you just duplicate the save.sii file from one savegame to another?
  6. I have never seen a special transport trailer in multiplyer tho so that amount is indeed very small.
  7. I asked in a feedback ticket if a special transport load on a normal trailer is allowed. Is this note now because of that or did it have some other reason? At least thanks for the clarification on what is allowed regarding special transport loads on other trailers and save editing special transport trailers.
  8. It's not possible, truckersmp doesn't support this mod so it won't even work in multiplayer.
  9. I've even gone as far as trying to change it in the original game files and change it there but that didn't work either, the game would just crash.
  10. I got the sound to change in singleplayer but it doesn't save with the truck and go to multiplayer. At least i can't get it to work. Couldn't find anything about the horn in your save either.
  11. There is a textline in the sound def file for a truck which sound it uses but i don't know if it saves the horn with the truck after you bought it, i don't think so. In that case this would be a no. Ii'l try this later this evening.
  12. Multiplayer with friends.

ets2_20181222_221622_00 v2.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.