kellekerell

Veteran Driver IV
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

Everything posted by kellekerell

1. There's the Arcade Server that provides exactly this. As others said it's a vital aspect of the normal servers and should be kept.
  2. It's not just about ping trolls but also about people that lag and don't notice it. This might really help.
  3. Disagree completely with the "permanent ban" for people with a shitty connection - some might do it on purpose, most don't, and how are you going to find something like that out? Back to the topic: It doesn't sound like a bad idea but has certain downsides, e.g. being abusable to ghost through the other players on purpose. Having an icon next to the horn icon as suggested by a Developer is also not a bad idea as people would then start to keep distance - the icon should appear once the person starts lagging and disappear once the person stopped lagging for 10 seconds or something around those lines.
  4. Thanks! Nice to see how much work and effort is being put into TruckersMP on a regular basis.
  5. You might wanna tryout updating your DLC's as well, might be an issue with that as well. You can do that here: https://truckersmp.com/profile/settings Other than that I think, as Tim2060 already wrote, you might be signed into a Beta or some other version which is not supported. To fix that, go to your Steam Library, right click ATS, click on "Properties" and then on "Betas", make sure you're signed out of all.
  6. Love it. Well deserved, lets go for another million!
  7. Make sure that the game is full screen and you selected the correct screen as those things might sometimes cause issues. You might also want to try tabbing out and into the game again
  8. +1 As others already said, this feature might be way more convenient than the current methods we‘ve got. I don‘t see a reason why not so I’m gladly supporting this.
  9. Hey there, what exactly happens? Does the game freeze, just close or do you get an error message? Would be good to know! Greetings
  10. As far as I know, there's not always falling snow. Sometimes there is, sometimes there isn't, just keep on driving and you'll see
  11. Merry Christmas everybody, enjoy the time with your family (or on the roads)!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.