TimeTimes

Community Moderator
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by TimeTimes

1. @Maxi. Community Moderator (Discord) ➜ Community Moderator (Discord + Stream)
  2. I've heard rumors that if you tag Smoky 3 times he appears and bans you
  3. @Quackoramic Event Team + Translator ➜ Game Moderation Trainee + Event Team
  4. Everybody stop what you're doing and look at this cute plushie

J6ezdJ4.png

5. Thought this could be a fun topic to talk about. Why did you decide to start playing ETS2? I'll start it off. I've been a fan of trucking and driving games for a long time. My first ever driving game was 'Hard Truck 2: King of the Road' and this is where my love of trucking and driving really started. Ever since then I've been playing these types of games and also found a love for racing games as well. After some time I was browsing some 'questionable' sites and I found ETS2. I played it for quite some time, and after a while I finally decided to buy it on Steam. Since that time I've racked up almost 1600 hours. And the hours will continue to go up, especially with the great new updates. How about you guys?
  6. Good thing the potato could handle the busy areas
  7. Glad that you're having the same fun as you did on day 1 Good thing your friend helped you set it all up, glad to have you around! You've been around for a while, nice. Cool that you're still here! Great to hear you're loving it! And some good luck on Youtube showing you the video that day Oh wow, I'm pretty sure I watched that exact same video. Was really amazing to see at the time. Been here for over a year already! Hope you still love it as much Seeing it for the first time, it's definitely cool to see how a singleplayer game got turned into multiplayer. Starting on the road of chaos. That road is a popular recording attraction for sure Pretty neat journey, from playing with a streamer to a VTC. The VTC is doing well I see based on your role Played singleplayer for 4 years already? That's a long time. Cool you also found videos on Youtube about tmp and decided to check it out!. It's nice to hear you're pleased to be here! And you're absolutely right, we as a community maintain the mod as well and all of us make sure it's a pleasant experience for everyone Glad you're enjoying it so much! Hope you'll continue to have fun driving around as you have now!
  8. Update ETS2 versie: 1.49.2.23s > 1.50.1.0s Deze versie is nog niet ondersteund door TruckersMP. Om TruckersMP te spelen moet je je aanmelden voor de volgende bèta bij ETS2: "temporary_1_49 - 1.49.x for incompatible mods"
  9. Personally, I discovered TruckersMP on Youtube. Had been watching some mod videos when videos about TruckersMP started popping up. It was showing how busy it was in Europoort and I found it pretty cool to see. I then started to watch more videos about it and after some time I tried it out for myself. How about you? How did you discover TMP?
  10. I'll give you laundry detergent
  11. Airbus Hard at work or hardly working?
  12. Hope everyone will have a great weekend:HaulieLove:

J4DlYEF.png

1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. NorthSprouts

NorthSprouts

Thanks your good wishes buddy, have a great weekend too :HaulieLove:

3. Tarial

Tarial

Great photo :HaulieLove:

4. Killua  // Ireland ^_^

Killua // Ireland ^_^

Great Photo 🥰❤️:HaulieLove: Thx hope you have a great weekend too :HaulieLove:

13. I'll give you a plate full of salmon
  14. TNT Always drink dirty water or eat slightly expired food?
  15. I'll give you a Thrustmaster headset

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.