TMP ID alongside name

flibberdipper

Question

I came across this thread while trying to figure out if it was possible or not to have the TMPID be next to a player's name, y'know since having to do /pinfo or wait and try to find it in the log can be rather inconvenient at times, and the last update to that thread was in late 2019 and there still isn't an option for it in game. Does anyone know what the current status of it is? It'd be really handy for people like myself who tend to be bad driver magnets, since if I want to do a /pinfo on them I have to put my controller down to do it, and that's really not ideal when you're moving. ?

7 answers to this question

^ It hasn't been added as of yet (not for players yet).

For future reference with regards to the Suggestion Section, there is a separate area for things that have been added. Just being accepted basically means that it is on the 'To Do' list.

As of where it stands in the team right now, I'm not sure - I'd assume it's not high on the priority list right now due to the recent update.

Obviously you can use /pinfo, search the player's name into the TMP website and get the ID from the URL or use the log files.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

Hello there!

You can get the TMPID of any user you meet while driving by using the log_spawning file located in the ETS2MP-logs folder

Below I will leave you a guide to learn about this topic.

I hope this information is useful to you.

Kind regards,

Mystere

TruckersMP - Support

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Mystere said:

Hello there!

You can get the TMPID of any user you meet while driving by using the log_spawning file located in the ETS2MP-logs folder

Below I will leave you a guide to learn about this topic.

I hope this information is useful to you.

Kind regards,

Mystere

TruckersMP - Support

I'm well aware of that method (I even acknowledged its existence in my OP). The question I have is if anyone knows what the current status is on the feature talked about in the thread I sorta stealth-linked where it was talked about that the TMP ID's were going to be added into the tag in game. The last post in it was from October 2019 with Aragon saying it'd be done soon but well... It sure doesn't seem to be done, and not soon. :P

Hello there! :) 

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

23 hours ago, Mirrland said:

^ It hasn't been added as of yet (not for players yet).

For future reference with regards to the Suggestion Section, there is a separate area for things that have been added. Just being accepted basically means that it is on the 'To Do' list.

Ahhhh, gotcha. Suppose I just mis-interpreted it a bit and expected a bit faster rollout since it's "just" a UI change.

• Like 1

Hello @flibberdipper,

As I can see that you have marked the best answer, I assume that your problem has been resolved which means this topic will be moved to the solved topics section. However, if you still need further assistance, please inform me or another Support Team member e.g. by sending a message on the forums.

Thank you everyone for your participation and have a great day!

Kind Regards,
MHT_
TruckersMP - Support

/Moved to Solved.