Download all allowed mods

PursuitGamer6

I suppose when you are talking about "allowed mods" you will be talking about future mods in case of being allowed right? Actually, the allowed mods are not mods itself, as they only work in SP in order to have the trailer (or some lights) we want in MP, but has nothing to do with crashes or any new stuff loaded in MP.

In case of being for future mods, sure it´s a good suggestion, just for comodity, as being able to disable a mod would still cause crashes. Anyway, any allowed mod in the future should not cause crashes, obviously.

lkRjRkb.png

MetaltigerSA mods dont cause crashes, so it would not solve anything if everyone downloaded them. The problem is that people keep changing the mods. For example they add black Raven wheels to trailers which causes crashes to those who dont have Raven dlc, like me. I would like to remind everyone that this is not allowed. 

"Unsupported Mods - Permanent Ban

Using unsupported mods to cause game crashes."

well i linked the other day metaltiger sa hes site to few people in a convoy that wanted the same trailer.and all of a sudden i got accused for sendig a virus :P

it would prevent situations like that as most people dont use forums and have no clue there are even allowed mods.

Pursuitgamer, that means everytime i am in my FH, everyone should crash around me

Not if you use it like it's intended, for your truck only. I often see the log messages on screen about raven wheels being replaced by regular steel and that works fine, doesn't even make me lag or stutter. But like Max said, if you mess around with it and apply Raven parts to a trailer, people who do not have Raven will crash, because the mod misses the code to replace missing trailer wheels. If it's not too much work, maybe that can be added, though. I don't have Raven but don't mind people having harmless fun with it.

MetaltigerSA mods dont cause crashes, so it would not solve anything if everyone downloaded them. The problem is that people keep changing the mods. For example they add black Raven wheels to trailers which causes crashes to those who dont have Raven dlc, like me. I would like to remind everyone that this is not allowed. 

"Unsupported Mods - Permanent Ban

Using unsupported mods to cause game crashes."

i know what the allowed mods are but you say "Unsupported Mods" what are the unsuported because i don't wanna be banned

TheMeepz.png

i know what the allowed mods are but you say "Unsupported Mods" what are the unsuported because i don't wanna be banned

It's Simple, every thing aren't in allowed mods topic is not allowed !

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.