[Chenxi/227]*Edmund

What's your expectation about ETS2& ATS

What's your expectation about ETS2  

28 members have voted

1. 1. After Black Sea DLC, what will be the most desired map expansion for you?

2. 2. If SCS add another new Truck Simulator game, other than ETS and ATS, what do you expect

• Asian Truck Simulator
    • African Truck Simulator
    • Oceanian Truck Simulator
    • Latin American Truck Simulator
  3. 3. After Utah, which state will be your most desired map expansion DLC for ATS

I would definitely love to see Spain and Portugal added into the game, as well as Texas for ATS! :love:
In terms of a new game, I have never really thought about it, however Africa would be amazing, driving through all types of terrain from deserts to forests, if that would be possible! 🤩

2 hours ago, Callum Johnson said:

I would definitely love to see Spain and Portugal added into the game, as well as Texas for ATS! :love:
In terms of a new game, I have never really thought about it, however Africa would be amazing, driving through all types of terrain from deserts to forests, if that would be possible! 🤩

I cannot agree more. I will be very excited if SCS release DLC of these areas

1. Rest of the Balkans for seamless/voidless connection with the rest of the map.

2 Australian Truck Simulator for some Outback Trucking.

3. Idaho, to make the map square/rectangular shaped as much as possible, followed by Colorado, Wyoming and Montana (in this order). That would allow better routes instead of bottlenecking we have now (Texas would make it even worse)

Btw, anybody has noticed this: Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Actros Tuning Pack

Edited by Granite