Most populated road/ place?

scotttyyyj

Calais - Duisburg road is the most active, there're always traffic jams and mostly there drive people who want to have some fun, they drive recklessly and different stuff happens there, but If you want to enjoy your drive I suggest Bergen - Oslo road which is in Scandinavia (It's DLC). One period that road was as popular as C-D but then people just got bored by driving there and now It's not as active as before, but you can still meet people there and enjoy beautiful nature of Scandinavia ^_^ 

Haha first time I hear someone WANTS to get stuck in traffic :D Anyway, the road Calais-Duisburg is a famous one. Together with its intersections. The cities which are the most busy are obviously Calais, Brussels, Duisburg, sometimes Paris... it kinda depends on events or just the player themselves. Just be reminded that causing extra chaos is something people don't really like to see :/

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there @scotttyyyj,

As your topic has been inactive for the past 2 weeks (14 days), I will be moving your topic to Archive. We move inactive topics to the Archive to ensure the forums remain active and tidy.
Thanks to all who added to this discussion.

If you have any questions or issues, feel free to Private Message me. :) 

// Locked and moved to Archive.

yo

• Matt locked this topic

Archived