Can't start ETS2 MP (TruckersMP-Cli) On Linux

Balazs Kolléga HUN

Question

Hi There!
I have a big problem. I wanna run ETS2 Multiplayer on my Linux but it wont start up. I've installed it via Lutris but nothing. On lutris it says works flawlessy, also on WineHQ. I tried everything. Run manually truckersmp cli. Run steam via ets2multi prefix after truckersmp cli nothing. How can I fix it? Please answer. I tried on Linux Mint 19.1, Arch Linux.

Balazs.

8 answers to this question

Just now, Soul Knight said:

Dear @VBalazs_LiighT

We are sorry to inform you that  Linux is not supported .
We recommend you to upgrade to a 64bit version of Windows in order to continue to enjoy our mod experience.

Do you have any other problems?

Hi.Thanks for the answer. I think it also supported on linux. Watch videos on youtube (truckersmp on linux) or watch the lutris or the winehq. It has Gold rate. I played Ets2 MP on Linux last year. I reinstalled my PC and it doesnt wanna start. So theres some problem which should fix it.

Hi @VBalazs_LiighT

TruckersMP does not support Linux atm.  

You can use 3rd party programs that lets you run windows programs on Linus,

You might able to run TruckersMP via 3rd party programs but it's not sure if it's working.

Take alook here for more info. https://www.lifewire.com/tools-to-run-windows-programs-in-linux-4120713

Best Regards

Total Music

Hello there,

As my colleague mentioned, Truckers MP does not officially support any Linux distribution or MAC OS. Only the x64 versions of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 are currently supported, with no plans of support for other operating systems. We are sorry for this inconvenience

Is there anything else you'd like to ask? Please let us know!

Kind Regards,

AdaBey

TruckersMP Support

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hey!

As already said, TruckersMP doesn't support Linux natively.

Others may be able to get TMP running on Linux, but this is through other methods and programs, however it's not guranteed to work. You will probably need to try different programs or maybe even other Linux distributions to get TruckersMP to work.

However, TruckersMP is then not responsible for errors and bugs that happen.

~ MrJonton01

Hello @VBalazs_LiighT

Because the best answer has been maked, I am going to move this topic to Solved Section.
Do not hesitate to create another topic or a support ticket if you need any kind of help!

/Locked and moved to Solved