Sign in to follow this  
wlazly

Information about progress on more than one computer

Question

Hello,

I have a question to you, MP community.
I have Truckers MP on 2 computers and i want to connect our progress on 2 computers. 

For example

I played on 1st computer Truckers MP and i have delivered shipment and i saved the game. I cant see this on 2nd computer. 

I have the same steam account, the same TruckersMP profile and save in cloud. 

Can you help me? 

Merry Christmast everyone!

8 answers to this question

@[TPH] John i cant play on on one profile in the same time. After steam cloud synchronized and exit the game on 1st computer, on second i cant see changes from 1st computer. 
@AdaBey i have this problem all the time :) 

14 hours ago, wlazly said:

@[TPH] John i cant play on on one profile in the same time. After steam cloud synchronized and exit the game on 1st computer, on second i cant see changes from 1st computer.

Is the second computer running the game when the first computer syncing to the cloud? Try restarting the game or Steam client on your second computer.

It's not really possible to run them at the same time because it requires updating your profile on both computers at the same time and steam cloud doesn't do that but using them one at a time interchangeably might be possible.

Dear @wlazly

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply. Because of inactivity, i will have to move  this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this ,feel free to DM me or our support team members, we  will open this again. 

Thanks for all participation! 
Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive