When Someone spawns in front

poida84

Question

had an incident today doing 90km/hr down freeway near frankfurt.. cruising along listening to patsy cline. then BAM less then 10-20m in front of me someone spawns. didnt have time to stop crashed right into him.

nice 60% dmg to truck and 11% to load... 

what a shocker and nice start to the night :P thought i let ya know..

anyone else had that happen??

https://vivatrucks.com/banner/4239/3

12 answers to this question

Hasn't happened to me yet, although I did once have a guy spawning in front of me but on the emergency lane, so all I got was a minor heart attack. :P

Lol, that's good for you. That blood pressure just forced any clots straight out of the way of your heart. You'll be ok, lol.  :P

• Upvote 2

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

Unlucky man this hasn't happened to me yet but if it does I'll have the shock of my life. In the future RootKiller has mentioned when rewriting some code when spawning in, your truck will be a non collision hopefully stopping the stop and stare crashes on the roads of Multiplayer!

Stay safe on the roads!

Cheers

Click

• Upvote 1

Cz6DhhJ.png

----

Proud ST Trucking Member!

If I've helped you, Click the "↑ Icon " to show your feedback!

Unlucky man this hasn't happened to me yet but if it does I'll have the shock of a life. In the future RootKiller has mentioned when rewriting some code when spawning in, your truck will be a non collision hopefully stopping the stop and stare crashes on the roads of Multiplayer!

Stay safe on the roads!

Cheers

Click

That's awesome. I think we need a few seconds of invincibility when we first spawn into the game. That should definitely help reduce some accidents that are out of everyone's control. 

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

If I log out the game I always make sure I am safe for myself and others, I dont wanna spawn in and have a truck comming at me with 100 km/u and 30ton load xD I never log out the game in the middle off the way anyway :P mostly non-colision zones or like some others the emergency lane

If I log out the game I always make sure I am safe for myself and others, I dont wanna spawn in and have a truck comming at me with 100 km/u and 30ton load xD I never log out the game in the middle off the way anyway :P mostly non-colision zones or like some others the emergency lane

That is definitely very good practice on your part and I think the rest of the drivers including myself appreciate that, but I've been in situations where I have lost connection, and then a few seconds later regained it. Granted it was only for a second or two, but that's enough to cause a collision that shouldn't have happened otherwise. Don't get me wrong I love that they brought back collisions, but I only like them when accidents happen naturally, not because of desync or the like. 

Unlucky man this hasn't happened to me yet but if it does I'll have the shock of my life. In the future RootKiller has mentioned when rewriting some code when spawning in, your truck will be a non collision hopefully stopping the stop and stare crashes on the roads of Multiplayer!

Stay safe on the roads!

Cheers

Click

thats awesome. should prevent most of the unwanted crashes. i make it a habit to pull over befor disconnecting. sometimes i lose connections and respawn almost getting rammed hahaha. 

makes rest of the night more interesting and more alert till the adrenaline goes down :D

https://vivatrucks.com/banner/4239/3