Dropping performance while playing

Axemption

Question

Hello. I was inactive few weeks and today decided to play ETS2. However I remained with the desire only :D The problem is while driving/staying in 1 place with the FPS. It stays stable for ~5 seconds then drops to 15-20 and returns to 60. I tried changing settings like resolution, V-Sync(on-off), graphics settings and everything i could think about. CPU/GPU doesnt show any performance drops in Task Manager/GPU-Z.

14 answers to this question

Try these options, hopefully one of them will help you:

• Press your Tab button -> go to Settings,
  • Uncheck Load Cabin Accessories and Use Fast Loading of models,
  • General -> Development Logging -> Disable,
  • Drivers animation -> Disable,
  • After you did that just click on Apply and ok -> Restart your Game,
  • You can see 2 pictures

3mGVtOv.png

• Keep the display board up to date.
  • Make sure that an application that forces the processor does not work in the null,
  • As you enter the game, you may find it easier to play the game by closing the antivirus and unnecessary programs,
  • Delete useless folders with ccleaner or clean master of pc programs,
  • Take care not to play in busy areas(Duisburg and calais city etc).

Hope this helps,

Dziada

hello

have your problem been solved

if not,Follow these guides:

Solution 1:

The other way is to try and Clear your computer cache which can be done from CCleaner or Clean Master for PC 

I personally reccomend Clean Master because using it from last 2 years and works perfectly :but ofcourse either of them does the job of clearing cache from your computer and other programs

Solution 2:

If that didn't work too you can try Cleaning up your C: Disk by the following steps

Step 1:

airomHK.png

Step 2:

hQH6HeU.png

Step 3: After clicking Disk Cleanup wait for the system to collect junk and tell you via another popup box

Step 4: Tick Mark everything once it shows that this much junk lies , Their will be several like Offline website data,Temprorary files so yeah you can Tick all and Click OK button and let the cleaning happen after that Restart your PC and wait for it to reach idling speed.

Solution 3:

1.Log in on the MP

2.Press your Tab button -> go to Settings

3.General -> Development Logging -> Disable

4.Drivers animation -> Disable

5.After you did that just click on Apply and ok -> Restart your Game

Solution 4:

Try to launch the game as admin and with DirectX (64)

Start ETS 2 normally via Steam (http://prntscr.com/hy5sy4)

After that click on "Launch with DirectX (64)" (http://prntscr.com/hy5tev)

Wait until you are InGame.

Close ETS 2 and start TMP as admin! (http://prntscr.com/hy5u90 http://prntscr.com/hy5uig)

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

2 hours ago, Axemption said:

I am using PC. The game is installed on SSD since i don't have HDD. The problem is happening both in SP and MP. Temps are ~60 degrees at GPU and ~40 degrees at CPU.

Hi there

Can you please try turn off your pc and remove power cable & wait 30 sec and than,

plug it back in and turn on your pc.

This way you can reset your cache

Also check after driver updates for yourr graphic card .

Kindest Regards

Total EDM

Hello,

This topic has been inactive for 2 mlre days and because of that, the topoc will be moved to the Unsolved topics section. If you still need help, you can create a support ticket (as already mentioned)

Have a great day and happy trucking! 

Kind regards,

MHT

Support Manager

/Moved to Unsolved due to inactivity.