Owner Trailer

Question

I know we are having owner trailers in game

But we own  a double / b double 
Are we allowed to take it out of Scandinavia if we are driving with our friends or company 
Or we will patch it like the trailer already when you leave Scandinavia we will get kicked

12 answers to this question

Hi @CE-VTC - Chimp - Founder

I do imagine that TruckersMP may explain all this when they release the new version. However, I would imagine the same rule applies to the regular double trailers in Scandinavia, so you may only be able to drive them there. But, I cannot say for sure as it will be up to the team. 

Hey there, @CE-VTC - Chimp - Founder.

According to the current rules, the current double trailers are not allowed anywhere outside Scandinavia as it will result in a kick.

Since the 1.32 update is only currently in beta and not officially available, TruckersMP do not have rules pertaining to the use of the new a/b-double trailers as they are not currently available in the default game.

Unfortunately, we are going to have to wait until the update's release until we can give you a final verdict regarding the trailers.

Alternatively, you could possibly make a suggestion regarding the issue for when the update does release - Make sure that the suggestion doesn't already exist by using the search function.

Let me know if this helps!

Regards,

Mirrland - TruckersMP Trial Support.

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

Dear  @CE-VTC - Chimp - Founder,

This topic has been inactive for three days therefore I am now moving this to inactive. If you have anymore questions, feel free to open up a new topic or submit a support ticket - https://support.truckersmp.com/

Regards,

Ali

Trial Support

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x