Setup problems

Sandosaurus

Question

9 answers to this question

I will move this to the respective section since you're looking for Help. Next time, if you have any questions related to TMP, please open a topic in the Help section right here: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

"Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussions" is for discussions related to ETS2 and not for Help related things.  

Also, I will remain at your disposition if you have any further questions or inquiries.

//Moved to Help.

• Like 1

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Hello, Bonjour,

Some valuable answers have been given by the community.

Earlier in the installation process, it asked you what games you would like to install. You need to make sure to uncheck the ATS box and make sure that the ETS2 box is checked off before proceeding. I recommend restarting your installation and to carefully read every step in the installation to not miss anything important. On top of this, since this is your first forum topic, I will like to kindly welcome you to the forums!

To avoid getting banned once your installation is complete, I highly encourage you to read all of our rules. The rules of TruckersMP can all be found via the link that I will leave you below. Happy trucking!

https://truckersmp.com/rules

Hopefully, your problem has been solved with one of the replies above including this one. Please let us know if your problem is solved or not!

If you have any questions regarding the forums or anything else related to TruckersMP, you can use the Private Message function of the forums to get in contact with me.

~ccowie

Hello,

This topic has been inactive for more than 3 days and because of that, the topic will be moved to the 'Inactive topics' section. If you want to get it removed again, feel free to contact me.

Best regards,

AdaBey

-TruckersMP Trial Support

//locked and moved to Inactive

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Dear @Sandosaurus,

This topic has been inactive for over 5 days and because of that, I'll move this topic to the 'Unsolved topics' section.

If you still need help, feel free to submit a support ticket here: https://support.truckersmp.com.

Thank you very much for your help and participation. Have a great day and happy trucking! B)

Kind regards,
MHT
Support Manager

/Moved to Unsolved due to inactivity.