Reporting

Ptterz

Question

Hey, I don't know why I cannot find anything with the search function, but I'll ask anyway.

How exact the time needs to be when reporting someone. For example I have a video that shows the whole thing, but it is hard to determine the time (e.g. 8:43). When I go through spawning log, the same player might appear there even two times in the same minute.

12 answers to this question

Greetings.

To nullify the problem, after using the /pinfo command, immediately use the /time command and make sure you include it on video, so when you aren't sure of the time you can just replay the video and see the time on the video itself. However, considering you probably haven't typed said command on video and you aren't sure of the time, just make an estimate based on when you started playing or ended playing, or based in some other entity that can help you identify the time. Alternatively, you may still continue to look through the log, which may take some time. The most important part of the "time of occurance" is the date, as long as the date is correct, you should be good. I hope this helps!

Kind regards.

v1.png 

Hey there,

A time in your report doesn't have to be very accurate. Though it must be the same as in your evidence (or at least near it)!

If your time in the report does not match the time in the evidence (or near it), your report might be declined.

Cheers

The time in your report doesn't have to be the exact time when the incident happend. Same with servers. It doesn't really matter if the incident happend in EU2, but you clicked on EU1. Same map, same rules. What you do have to know is that your evidence may not be older than 1 month and, if the person is banned, your evidence must be available for more than one month.

7 hours ago, Baratako said:

Greetings.

To nullify the problem, after using the /pinfo command, immediately use the /time command and make sure you include it on video, so when you aren't sure of the time you can just replay the video and see the time on the video itself. However, considering you probably haven't typed said command on video and you aren't sure of the time, just make an estimate based on when you started playing or ended playing, or based in some other entity that can help you identify the time. Alternatively, you may still continue to look through the log, which may take some time. The most important part of the "time of occurance" is the date, as long as the date is correct, you should be good. I hope this helps!

Kind regards.

Or just by looking at when the video file was started/ended in the file properties.

• True Story 1

On 29.8.2018 at 4:58 PM, Baratako said:

Greetings.

Kind regards.

So if I write those command in chat, it shows me those where?

8 hours ago, [WTLVTC] ismail [TR] said:

Hello there buddy, @Ptterz;

Please let us know your question is answered :) 

Yes, thank you! I have a sufficient answer. I just haven't got any notifications on this thread! 

Time does not have to be right. You should choose a time soon.

You should take a look at this:

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP