What do you do when server updates and in middle of a run?

Daza40

Im new to MP and i was in the middle of a run when it said the server was updating and to restart the game/mp so i did that and resumed where i had pulled over, but there is no info about the job and no red line on the gps.  How do we fix this or do i need to abandon job and start a new one?

How often does the servers update?

Thanks

I didnt see an option and it just loaded last save, i saved it before i quit the game to restart it. My friend had the same thing happen and he had to abandoned the job and start a new one.

*update* I figured it out, i needed to click on the top left panel where it says current job and details and it will open the screen where i can click on Resume..first time i clicked on this nothing happened and then second try it worked.

Simple and easy to answer your question: Restart the game, upgrade and you're done.:P
In cases like what you said, it is very annoying to miss a trip that was almost ready to be delivered.
Last time it happened to me, it was on a convoy, but it did not change anything. I followed the normal journey.:truestory:

>  Raaphael   <   

Veteran Driver VII

?   ?  ? ? ?   ?

I remember "Ghost Mode" mode update :D I'm carrying some apples and Game said: "Connection was Broken". And I said "Oh my modem is not working normally. I should restart/reset it." I closed game and I detect my modem is working normally :) TMP Launcher said: "Update available" and I have an epiphany :D So I go on carry my apples :)

I driving my truck to the grass or sleeping station,update the launcher and continue my trip.I usually don't deliver jobs because there is no need.I'm getting a random trailer and traveling/trip on the Duisburg-Calais road.

On 7/8/2018 at 12:32 AM, CrackPrewier said:

I driving my truck to the grass or sleeping station,update the launcher and continue my trip.I usually don't deliver jobs because there is no need.I'm getting a random trailer and traveling/trip on the Duisburg-Calais road.

I basically do the same - find somewhere safe to pull over, preferably a fuel stations or non-collision area and then relog back into the game after updating my client.  

On 6/30/2018 at 2:54 AM, FBTC Raphael-BR said:

Simple and easy to answer your question: Restart the game, upgrade and you're done.:P
In cases like what you said, it is very annoying to miss a trip that was almost ready to be delivered.
Last time it happened to me, it was on a convoy, but it did not change anything. I followed the normal journey.:truestory:

Also make sure you stop in a place where you won't be spawn onto the road in a busy area like C-D road. If the area not busy you'll be OK as "ghost mode" for a short time, so you'll also need to be careful that you won't cause a collision xD

Kind Regards,

StreamingAussie - Veteran Driver III

Driver for Courtz Carriers (April 24 2019)

TruckersMP   l   Steam   l   Twitch  l  World of Trucks

76561198340005094.png

i say "welp rip my convoy has ended" then i reload in game once i have updated truckersmp

best regards 
HakanTv

2 hours ago, jtgaming_live said:

Também certifique-se de parar em um lugar onde você não vai desovar na estrada em uma área movimentada como a estrada CD. Se a área não estiver ocupada, você estará OK como "modo fantasma" por um curto período de tempo, então você também precisa ter cuidado para não causar uma colisão xD

I always do what you say. I just did not mention it.;)
I'm cautious. I do not want to scare the players all of a sudden while I log in.:lol::lol:

>  Raaphael   <   

Veteran Driver VII

?   ?  ? ? ?   ?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived