110km/h ?

6 hours ago, akuMPGH said:

They should set it to 110km/h, that would be better but still, a truck should not go over 90.

Hello, yes I'm agree with you, 110km/h could be better also it's better than 90km/h because as I said when trucks are in slopes they can reach 110km/h 

• 2 weeks later...

I don´t think so, I think that everyone should Drive 90 km/h, ´cause you can not Drive 100+ km/h in Reallife with an Truck... And when Players Drive 100+ km/h they crash everytime -.- And they get than banned, and what for is the speed then? We don´t need that.!

16 hours ago, [SRB]Milovanovic said:

I don´t think so, I think that everyone should Drive 90 km/h, ´cause you can not Drive 100+ km/h in Reallife with an Truck... And when Players Drive 100+ km/h they crash everytime -.- And they get than banned, and what for is the speed then? We don´t need that.!

Hello, of course a truck cannot go over 90 km/h but in slopes it can happen that they reach 110km/h and it's realistic... 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived