Appeal a ban

RPS1987

Question

Good night, I was playing and after a while I was offline, when I came back to the game I was told that I was banned, I consulted my profile and I do not have any ban and I do not understand the ban's reason, since I do not I infrigi no rules, I liked that they explained to me the reason of the ban. If he went by mistake he liked to be taken out as soon as possible.

11 answers to this question

I already activated the function @BANBYMISTAKE but still no ban appears, and still can not enter the game says that I am with ban, I put these two screenshots to prove that I have no ban on the site, I will put in another message another screenshot with the information in the game

Screenshot (3).png

No, it continues to appear that I have an insult ban, but I did not insult anyone. I honestly do not understand this I'm in the garage to modify my truck and when it leaves it was offline, when I try to enter it appeared this information, and from there I could not enter more.

I can not put a picture because it says this. You are only allowed to upload 358.4kb

Hi there @RPS1987,

It appears you were logged into a different profile at the time. Please note that having 2 profiles and playing on one whilst the other one is illegal and you can be banned off of all profiles for doing so. The account you were banned on has been sent to you in a private message.

No further comment required.

//Locked.

• Like 1