Never Ending Ghost Mode

TeamDeer

Question

12 answers to this question

That maybe happen because of your connection. Be sure about your connection quality before join truckersmp because if something happen, people might be thought you're hacker. 

Also abandon job and try again with new one. You can try to change your save game too, probably it happens because of some kinda bug in your save file. Good luck! ^_^

Please Follow this step's:

1-) Go to Documents and Delete the ETS2MP Folder

2-) Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

3-) Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (Without the quotes)

4-) Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

5-) Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

6-) And, go to re/download this launcher here: https://truckersmp.com/download  

RequieB

Game Moderator of the Year 2018 

Hello, I've heard of this issue. Be sure that you are connected to a strong internet connection. Also, if it's a DLC load that's not supported by TMP this might happen.

Regards,
TFM DJ ccowie,

Dear @teamdeer   

Your internet speed may be low.

please try these steps:

1.Open up your Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del on keyboard and see if there are some updating services running in the background processes
2. Disable any unwanted programs you dont want running and hogging internet
3.check your internet speed from here http://www.speedtest.net/

Thanks for all the advice I'm not sure of what the problem is but it happens occasionally; maybe even rarely. I doubt that its internet speed as I am using a  stable fiber connection. I'm gonna try that deleting the tmp client and reinstalling it so if it ever happens again. The load was the gift load which is no longer available so that might have been the reason.