Freezing for 4-7 seconds

TrumpFor2020

Question

Hello, I have been having this issue with Truckers MP were it will freeze for 4-7 seconds and then run smoothly for about 10 seconds and will persist which never happend until recent times. This only seems to happen in multiplayer and not singleplayer, it starts when the opening credits appear. I have reinstalled both the game and Truckers MP and still the same and so I was wondering if there was any to fix this.

(I have the steam version of the game)

Thanks

12 answers to this question

Hey! :)

Simply try to start TMP as admin and with DirectX (64)!

If this doesn't work: Try to reinstall TMP completely! (Delete the folder 'TruckersMP' in '%programdata%' and download the mod again! https://truckersmp.com/download)

If this doesn't work, try to press F1 in the launcher (Don't click Launch Game) and download all updates.

Edited by GGF MD
  • Upvote 1

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------

Former 743469563_role_SupportManager.png.780765

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

Dear @RFC12354, please connect to a server on TMP and then open the TMP-settings by pressing Tab, clicking the right mouse button to get the cursor and then click onto the settings-icon. Please try to disable the Winter mod, Cabin accessories, Window Flags and season effects (these points can be found in the tabs 'General' and 'Graphics'). Afterwards please restart the game and check if the lags still occur.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

dear @ RFC12354     Right-click the TruckersMP application and click the Compatibility issue button. click on the Try the recommended settings tab and reopen the program. I will wait for your reply

Good Luck ;)

Hi @RFC12354

• This could be due to the server your playing on and your internet.Test your net speed from here.
  • Do you have a lot of Money / Garages / Drivers etc? This is one of the reasons for the game's freezing,get a new one.

Hi again @RFC12354

A quick solution is to verify the integrity of your Steam game cache to resolve the problem.If it persists,ensure that both your graphics drivers and DirectX are updated.Doing both will mostly reduce the occurrences of Euro Truck Simulator 2 freezing. (Windows Update,Directx,Graphic card etc...)