Game stops

MineWoodTurtle

Question

Hello,

So first of all, every time I press login my game freezes for at least 20 minutes and then I click on my profile and such. Then I press drive and it doesn't allow me to connect it says something like invalid session please restart. 

How can I fix this as I played yesterday and everything was fine but today I can't.

9 answers to this question

Hi @MineWoodTurtle

Your problem come maybe from your internet connection who take time for connect to the server it is an assumption.

-Have you tried to reinstall the TruckersMP Launcher ?

- " it says something like invalid session please restart": can you give a screenshot of this message ?

- Do you have some mods activated ?

Hope I can help you,

Edited by Elsassisch_Trucker [FR]

Hello,

So this sounds to me like a game/connection issue, now the reason I say that is due to the game freezing and then you cannot connect to the sessions. My advise to you is the follow:

Solution 1:

Locate to your game in the steam library, once you have done that proceed to right click and then go to properties (It will be at the bottom of the drop down). You will then come to a second screen and at the top of that screen there should be four tabs, click "Local Files" once you have done that the last option should say "verify integrity of game cache" click that and allow it to very your game files.

Solution 2:

Due to it sounding as if it was a connection issue, you could try and restart your Modem/Router and leave the router off for 30 seconds. Once that is done turn it back on, launch Truckers MP and select the game you wish to play and try again.

Solution 3:

This is the solution most people hate. You will want to reinstall Truckers MP which should be easy enough and try to log in again.

If you want the best out come I would do it in order of my list. Good luck, hope to see you in game,

Regards.