My saves are corrupted

martasak64

Question

Hello this happens to me as well if you simply click on the first save their and continue to game, it will load your game up and remove the mods that arent compatible 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Hello martasak64,

Has this recently happened, have you changed anything on your computer since it last worked?

As others have mentioned, disable all mods to see if this fixes the issue but potentially if something has changed on your actual computer this may be a separate cause.

Edited by MaffewE

Kind regards,

Matthew

Non-supported mode in multiplayer may be installed in your profile.

Deactivate the installed modes only activate the assisted modes. Supported modes can be found on the truckersmp forum. 

49 minutes ago, SaymonHD said:

Maybe it is some mod that is giving this problem, check by placing a new save without dlc check and let us know again!

But I cant create new save. I used my second account. (its new account) and everything normally works, but my main doesnt. Please tell me where to find folder with mods, it will help me a lot.