problem with fps ets/ats multiplayer

Question

Hello

today l have changed my graphic card I put an old one that I had because problem with my new graphic card so, l have changed and now l have low fps in the game and in the menu where he asks to connect l have restart my pc 4 time and nothing is doing it does that only on ETS2/ATS. 

someone would have a solution?

cordially 

LE GAMER 64

Sorry for bad english 

10 answers to this question

Hello, 

I recommend you to reduce the graphic qualities of the game, and I advise you to fire all your employees of your compagny to  increase FPS.

You speak french, so I make you a french version : Je te recommande de réduire les qualités graphiques de ton jeu, et je te conseille de virer tous les employés de ton entreprise pour augmenter vos FPS en jeu.

Regards, 

BABOU71

BABOU71, un singe génial #TPMP & #TMP

Depends on GPU, maybe it's too bad for ETS2 or ATS. I suggest you go into single player and lower every graphic settings, then try go into multi player.

Edited by MushroomLTU

Helped ya? Why not giving me a reputation point? Thanks!

Earth is hexagon.

GTA SA > GTA V

Hi Dear @LE GAMER 64

As I see that you have a problem about your Fps . Sometimes The reason can be setting of playrs tab 

İn my advice you can check your tab menu setting on mp 

Please check this Guides than try again later . İf you have problem about this ( after check topic ) Please make a comment 

Regards

BaldemarDeutsch...

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks