newbi problems and question

Neuzeitmensch

Question

Hi my name is Neuzeitmensch iam german streamer and total newbi in Euro Truck Simulator 2 i play now one weak arround 30 hour playtime.

Jesterday someone come to my stream and tell me about Multiplayer and a tool for making comany and trading and setup friends as drivers in my Company but i forget name for this tool so when you now pls write me the name and next question is this working with multiplayer together?

I install mp jesterday night but after start game start only in 32 bit modus and not possible to come to online server. I read about in Forums and do this to solved the problem i buy all dlc`s deinstall ts3 and overwolf because of overlay i put geforce overlay and steam overlay off but still same problem when starting. Now iam at work and can not more try.

For after work i read to put the steam start option frome euro truckers to the 64bit file and and activate in steam for euro truckers beta mode.  When you have some more tips pls write me.

I read also the online server are not same can i see what the different is?

And how is working with garage on online server when player have on same place`?

9 answers to this question

Welcome to TruckersMP :D

At this current moment in-time, there is no official tool for creating / forming companies in-game with other players.

I'd recommend checking out Virtual Trucking Manager as it is a rather nice VTC logger designed to enhance the experience for not only the owner, but the drivers too.

TruckersMP is 64-bit only. If you are running a 64-Bit PC, but it's loading 32-bit, ensure that you've got steam open when launching TruckersMP.

Also, try opening steam, right clicking on Euro Truck Simulator 2, start it in 64-Bit mode, then try running multiplayer.

Don't set Euro Truck Simulator 2 to start as a beta, it will just cause issues as TruckersMP is not compatible with betas.

Just to clarify, too. Online servers are servers that are available for you, as a player, to join.

Offline servers are not available to join.

For more information regarding the servers, check out the dedicated area on the website: 

https://truckersmp.com/status

Let me know if this helps :D

Spoiler

PS - If you want more accurate answers that you should be able to understand much easier, feel free to use the German help section:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/216-hilfe/

Edited by Mirrland
  • Thanks 1

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

i hope it helps i read still more infos in forum i have to work till 24:00 after home and i will try again thx for your help guys!

i see now my mp status: 

Neuzeitmensch

Rank: PlayerMember since: Today, 01:35Account Status: Not ActivatedLinked games: Euro Truck Simulator 2

its not activated maybe this is the problem`? how i activate ore its activate with first join for online server?

When you first made your account you received a mail for verification, by clicking the activation link it should activate your account. If you have lost it, you can't activate it but it doesn't matter because it doesn't restrict you anywhere.

• Like 1
•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

hi i now home and big problem 

first i start steam then i start truckers mp then steam get frozen i close all and start truckers without mp and now my profile i deletet and grafik setting was lost :-( have someone idea how i get my profil back?

i try also start trucker frome steam first and then start trucker mp but it dont work...only singel player mode

i think so or so because of lost profile i dont have now the 2 hour online time :-( 

what do i best delete all and install new?

my system 

Intel® Core™ i7-6700K Prozessor
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1070 - 8 GB
32 GB DDR4 Arbeitsspeicher
128 GB SSD
Logitech c920 webcam
Logitech G502 Proteus Core Tunable Gaming Maus
Logitech G440 Mauspad
Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanische
RGB-Gaming-Tastatur
Avermedia AegisGM310 Ballista Gaming Mikrofon
Internet über UPC
Download speed up to 200 Mb/s
Upload speed up to 20 Mb/s

pls need help

i install all new but same problem starting only in 32 bit 

the tryining to start 64 bit with steam and after startin truckermp but then come error one instance is already running i close the running version and start again only with trucker mp now i come first time to online mode :-) look like is working 

Hi @Neuzeitmensch,

Your 2 hour time is tracked by your Steam gameplay, and not by your profile. You still have it, even if you delete the game, reinstall it, etc. Your profile is stored in this folder: Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles . If you delete that folder, you have lost your profile. That is why I usually keep a backup of it on another drive. If you start ETS2 from Steam, you are limited to single player even if you then start the TMP launcher. Try launching it from the launcher as an administrator, and see if that helps with anything. Best of luck.

Regards,

sko0923.