• Announcements

• Krashnz

Server Downtime   01/04/18

Hello Truckers! In response to recent developments with certain processor exploits We will be shutting down US1 / AS1 / SA1 until we get confirmation from the datacenters that the shared physical servers that these are hosted on have been patched. While at this time we are not aware of any active attacks against our users, we take security extremely seriously and do not want to risk any chances as they are on hardware shared with other customers of whom we do not know. You may also notice the website being unavailable for a few moments over the next few days. This is due to our datacenter provider patching our fleet of 30 servers. We apologize for any frustrations this may cause, however know this is a very important step that is required to secure our users data. Thank you for your understanding.   Forum thread Homepage blog post
hurikan670

Virtual Trucking Manager

logo.png

Hello Everybody !

Today is the day. I would like to share with you my project that I develop for several month now. Virtual Trucking Manager allows you to manage your virtual trucking company for Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator.

ETS2 : http://virtualtruckingmanager.com

ATS : http://ats.virtualtruckingmanager.com

Main Features :

• Job Management (journeys, maintenances, incidents)
  • Employees management
  • Finances
  • Administration panel
  • Charts, Stats, Ranking
  • VTMLive (Automatic trip logger)

Examples :

vtmlive.jpg

Source :

VTMLive is based on the Funbit Telemetry Server 3.2.5 (https://github.com/Funbit/ets2-telemetry-server).

The source code is available here : http://vtmlive.virtualtruckingmanager.com/source.zip

Hope you like it,

Happy Trucking !

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 12

Looking really good! You'll be a tough competitor to tour o matic.

Curious tho, have you use the method to grab the data of users each x seconds? or let the client handle all calculations etc ? Cause that's very cheat sensitive. 

16 hours ago, fabrice said:

Looking really good! You'll be a tough competitor to tour o matic.

Curious tho, have you use the method to grab the data of users each x seconds? or let the client handle all calculations etc ? Cause that's very cheat sensitive. 

Hi fabrice, my client read every second data from the game. Once the job is finished, data are posted to the website.

6 hours ago, Bigpond176 said:

Hello It Keeps Saying Game Not Found ??

http://prntscr.com/bezl5m

Since the last update of ATS, the 32 bit version has disappeared. I will update VTMLive to fix this.

6 hours ago, Puncake said:

Good luck to you :)

4 hours ago, JokerEL said:

Best of luck.

10 minutes ago, Fred said:

Pretty nice.

Thank you!

Update

• VTMLive
    • Settings improved
    • Installation of ATS plugin fixed

26 minutes ago, illtag said:

Best of luck :) 

26 minutes ago, Lewis2212 said:

Very nice! I'm looking forward to see how this goes for you :) Good job.

Thank you guys

Just made a company on it. I like it so far! Nice job! 

With the automatic logger does it go onto the company distance thing? I just finished a load and its not there. 

^Sorry, I figured it out. Nevermind :P

10 hours ago, [SFL] DJ Double said:

Best of luck :) 

7 hours ago, bestgolfer86 said:

Looks great, very high quality job - it's clear you've put loads of effort into it!

Best of luck :D

I'm glad to read that, thank you!

50 minutes ago, FatalAttraction said:

Company got deleted for no reason I: 

Your company Speed Shipping INC is not deleted.

I second the comment about combining both ATS and ETS2 functionality.

Also, can a custom URL be made available? 

Finally, can a "Join Us" link be added on the company home page?  This way as we market our VTC's we can direct applicants to our page and they can signup/join without much confusion.

19 hours ago, illtag said:

Have you thought about combining the two together?

Yes, it's a personal choice to have separated both version. In my opinion, it's more pleasant and less confused to have one platform for one game. Moreover user profiles are different from a version to another. For example, you can select your trucks, units, currency... So if you don't want same settings for ETS2 and ATS, there is a problem. But it's possible to combine both version on condition that I redisign user profile, user settings and the list of user's companies. So this is a lot of work.

4 hours ago, grizzlybearsims said:

I second the comment about combining both ATS and ETS2 functionality.

Also, can a custom URL be made available? 

Finally, can a "Join Us" link be added on the company home page?  This way as we market our VTC's we can direct applicants to our page and they can signup/join without much confusion.

About combining ATS and ETS2 just see above.

Custom URL will not be available for the moment but I note your suggestion.

You can share your company by linking url. Everybody can access to your company page even if he is not registered. A button "Apply" exist but only visible if the user is logged in. I could make it visible for all and redirect it to login page if people are interested.

@MrHarv #Haulage64 Thanks!

Update 0.9.7.3

• User profile
    • Bank was not incremented after accepting reports. Resolved

I have updated the database to increment all bank. Now, users have their bank up to date for all accepted reports. Thanks to @Soldat203 to have reported this issue.