Jump to content
Kat_pw

0.2.1.9.1 Released

Recommended Posts

Guest EmirBeY26

Hi admin 1haftalık ban attın fakat ne kanıt nede başka bişi koydun umarım yazımı görürsün ve banımı kaldırır yada süresini azaltırsın şimdiden teşekkurler truckersmp profilim 

 

https://truckersmp.com/user/1501992

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest EmirBeY26

Merhaba admin 1haftalık ban asistanı ancak ne kanıt nede başka bişi koydun umarım yazımı görürsün ve banımı kaldırır veya süresini azaltırsın şimdiden teşekkurler truckersmp profilim 

 

https://truckersmp.com/user/1501992 

 

Speak Turkhis pls !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest .::.::D[4]S4UT0::.::.

how do I fix it?

1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EmirBeY26 said:

Hello admin 1 week ban assistant but what evidence did you put on another bug I hope you see my spelling and remove the lady or reduce the time already thank you truckersmp profile 

 

https://truckersmp.com/user/1501992 

 

Speak Turkhis pls !

https://truckersmp.com/appeals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dj Jefferz Atlas GG Owner said:

Lots of reports in this evening.. many edited trailers already being used.

Really, bit excessive to go mad on just that! They are gonna be backed up big time now with everyone reporting.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ScaniaFan89 said:

Really, bit excessive to go mad on just that! They are gonna be backed up big time now with everyone reporting.....

Considering I found an ex IGA breaking the no modded trailers rule while driving with an on duty IGA was beggars belief. Rules are rules. Sorry but if I'm not allowed to mod then I don't agree anyone else should be able to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dj Jefferz Atlas GG Owner said:

Considering I found an ex IGA breaking the no modded trailers rule while driving with an on duty IGA was beggars belief. Rules are rules. Sorry but if I'm not allowed to mod then I don't agree anyone else should be able to.

Really? That's interesting....who was it i wonder & yea that's totally wrong 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dj Jefferz Atlas GG Owner said:

I can't disclose it at this point as it's being dealt with. 

A little bird flew past & told me its even worse on ATS....this is either gonna go the way cars did or they are gonna go full notch 8 & activate hardcore mode! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Graywolf.

yep its happening on ats..  everytime i get around these modded trailers my game crashes ..there not hard to find if you look for them..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Korn Schitts

I was logged in to the ATS game earlier with no kick outs and/or crash's. I just tried to log in 2 times rite now and got game crash's on the log in screen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Graywolf.

The simplest solution IMO would be to ban all mods and truck and trailer editing.. I agree with @THCKingdom808  everytime i get anywhere near the doubles that has had the color edited the game crashes..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 fyi: This does not break the modding guidelines >>>>> as off 22-aug-2017 (07 :00) Mod Guidelines Link !

@[ST-E] GrayWolf-Ky @THCKingdom808 @Dj Jefferz Atlas GG Owner @TSRVTC - CheeseOnToast #H64
@Vynzen

A friend of mine told me there are in fact   painted trailers ingame .... under WOT Jobs near Oslo, this should not affect other players at all

Proof  Video >>>>>>>>>  Youtube link 1


[This one can not be edited. ea it does not change color after editing.]

            ^^^^^^ Bug w/o blinkers on          ^^^^^^ Bug w blinkers on                      <-- this happens when u try to change color of a WOT Job. Yes i became invisible to him.

                           

However When getting a trailer that is in the in game job market, These can be edited. [only thing i changed was its color]
What the other player see's >imgur<

We did a test by Driving out of LOD distance detaching the trailer ...  etc.
NONE Of these things  crashed neither one of our games !!!! 


Proof of this in a Video >>>>> Youtube link 2

 

The reasons which i think why they put this rule in place is to stop people from editing it so the trailer weight is 1T which they can not see from your client if i am mistaken.
And the second reason being that u would be able to attach multiple trailers in ATS  / Not ETS   I dont think u can put infinite small trailers behind each other 

 

The only thing that we did not test is if the person loads up their game when i am there with a Coloured trailer! 
P.S. Ignore the quality of the video .... recent shadowplay update caused this. And Sorry for the Long post. :huh::huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, [/t/t/t - AS] Anarchy [ENG/NL] said:

 fyi: This does not break the modding guidelines >>>>> as off 22-aug-2017 (07 :00) Mod Guidelines Link !

@[ST-E] GrayWolf-Ky @THCKingdom808 @Dj Jefferz Atlas GG Owner @TSRVTC - CheeseOnToast #H64
@Vynzen

A friend of mine told me there are in fact   painted trailers ingame .... under WOT Jobs near Oslo, this should not affect other players at all

Proof  Video >>>>>>>>>  Youtube link 1


[This one can not be edited. ea it does not change color after editing.]

            ^^^^^^ Bug w/o blinkers on          ^^^^^^ Bug w blinkers on                      <-- this happens when u try to change color of a WOT Job. Yes i became invisible to him.

                           

However When getting a trailer that is in the in game job market, These can be edited. [only thing i changed was its color]
What the other player see's >imgur<

We did a test by Driving out of LOD distance detaching the trailer ...  etc.
NONE Of these things  crashed neither one of our games !!!! 


Proof of this in a Video >>>>> Youtube link 2

 

The reasons which i think why they put this rule in place is to stop people from editing it so the trailer weight is 1T which they can not see from your client if i am mistaken.
And the second reason being that u would be able to attach multiple trailers in ATS  / Not ETS   I dont think u can put infinite small trailers behind each other 

 

The only thing that we did not test is if the person loads up their game when i am there with a Coloured trailer! 
P.S. Ignore the quality of the video .... recent shadowplay update caused this. And Sorry for the Long post. :huh::huh:

Never said it was against the rules to apply different colors on box trailers, however you may be right the trailers aren't the problem.  I just passed two rigs both pulling color matched trailers no crash.  The crashing was occurring when more people were logging into the server.  Still out on the road see lots more color coded trailers and no crash..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@THCKingdom808 i remember half a year back there being a bug in mp where people would organize convoys or meetings and if X amount of players were loaded in your field of view  Game crashed with a FATAL ERROR box 

 

this could be because of there being allot more trailers it has to load ? i have no clue ,
but i will test later today  with loading in with a eddited trailer if that maybe crashes the client.

Inbefore they update the mod again :tmp::troll:

Edited by [/t/t/t - AS] Anarchy [ENG/NL]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...