Bus in the Mod Game from MP

Diana1

Hello @Diana1, thank you for such a kind proposal, but TruckersMP does not prefer third party mods in servers. Adding car or bus mods has been suggested many times before. But those suggestions weren't accepted.

Also, SCS Software (Euro Truck Simulator 2's Developer) is likely to make a bus/coach simulator. I'd recommend you to wait for that simulator. Because, Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a truck simulator, it doesn't have the appropriate atmosphere and basis for buses.

I accept your words as a suggestion, so please follow the format below when you make suggestions:

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

I like buses to and It will be cool that there's more diversity of  vehicles. but. men the game is Euro Truck Simulator :) t

hey add cars for Convoy controlling :)

and I know that SCS is developing a new Coach Simulator . So let's wait for it.

Add me on Steam             Follow Me on Twitter

J3uYEiE.png?1                     MLgPCGo.png?1

Clarify that scs will offer a bus DLC to add to the existing game, where will be used the stops that were added in one of the updates. In reality for now there are only trucks, the next generation of the game will gather more types of vehicles .. You will have the opportunity to officially know it at some point.

• 2 months later...

TMP won't be adding busses or vans....the skoda was a home made project & going by how long it took + the trouble it has caused they won't be adding anything else anytime soon! The only way busses will be added is if scs add them which they were looking at doing a while back. If you want to drive a bus / coach, theres plenty of mods for SP on various sites

can you imagine the chaos if there was a whole load of these on eu2 

SC%20West%2034785%20r%203%20Swindon%2005

052.JPG

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Unfortunatly, 3rd party mods aren't supported by TruckersMP. Hence why this will not be added. The car itself took over a year to be added aswell, imagine other vehicles.

Also, please use the suggestion format mentioned above next time you suggest something:

On 24-6-2017 at 2:48 AM, BOSSENTERPRiSES said:

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

Rejected.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.