Discussion For Players Who Rec And Report & Others

Simulator Experiencer

Hey everyone  i  am very upset with this community. first  i want to know why do people rec and report? 

oh but hello there a rule 

Useless traffic in excessively high population areas
Useless traffic in excessively high population areas such as Europoort, Rotterdam or the Calais to Duisburg road. Driving without reason to and from or anything similar. If you are in  the area of Europort, you are expected to use the port or you are running the risk of punishment.

when  i drive  near any where populated  every time  someone blocking and road due to they rec and reporting? they think they have admin powers? 

i crashed and had a accident due to someone braking  on me on purpose he then did a u turn blocking the road , its normal  to see people with rec or the reporter names or anything to do with similar to admins they run around with cars, 

and if you don't think its a rule  check my punishment  i had years ago?  u are not allowed to park near busy places, if u are afk log out or move to another city.

its always happens to the roads that i need to use.  

also here another issue >    

Car Abuse of Pilot Paintjob

Acting as administration, or otherwise abusing the Pilot paintjob. Please note: We prefer only 2 Pilot cars per convoy depending on size.

and wait there more 

Racing
Having races or anything similar. This excludes races occurring on the Arizona Race Track.

Excessive use of beacons - NEW
You may not use/turn on any beacons in high traffic areas, such as Rotterdam, Europoort, and the Calais-Duisburg road.

and this is something that all cars need to follow > 

Inappropriate Overtaking
Overtaking in an area of extremely low FPS, in areas with large amounts of traffic such as in Europoort, overtaking resulting in an accident or anything similar. This also includes overtaking on any 1 lane in each direction road where there is excessive traffic. 

and yes it also includes admins also need to follow these( Inappropriate Overtaking ) rules because  i had a admin come  up behind trying to overtake  me and rammed me off the road ( he or she maybe have bad internet) 

remember cars are faster then trucks so please keep safe and drive slow do not overtake other truck drivers,  stay  on the fastest lane if your a car  (  if  u need to overtake then slow down please ) 

( its just those small rules that people forget about and  i would like to point it out to everyone ) 

( we do not need 1000 videos  on youtube  about how players  play  in ets2mp because  i have enough of seeing the same junk )  its not funny and please play the game normal have fun and if u see something cool , interesting , please feel free to make youtube videos , that how you will get more viewers + subs 

( Thanks :) also sory  to the players who are playing the game for real and do respect the road rules etc... you guys are amazing.

Note: i do not have alot of data to rec and no i stoped it due to trolls spamming me saying  "why i report them" come on  guy accidents do happen even if its not your fault , its just a game but remeber its not our server :(  so we do have to follow the rules and that includes admins as well. thanks 

reason why i made this post was because  i am trying to keep everyone safe from being banned  ( its not fun when you are banned ) trust me  on that , i really like the community for help and to talk to :)  also  if someone is lagging stay back a bit please, i  really hate it when someone is lagging and the person is behind them crashes then says "report banned" remember it not you who hosting the server , the developer owns the server + the multiplayer mod ( keep that in mind 

( also yes  i did return to ets2mp :) there was a mistake that happen ) 

76561198098873827.png

If you don't want to be banned, then don't break the rules. Simple. There are over a million users on here. Not all of them have bans. 

Hey Gardener! (I liked your old name more ;))

I'll write this reply from my perspective and explain how, who and why I report.

How: I use Nvidia ShadowPlay to record perpetrators in-game which doesn't require me anything else than pressing one keyboard key. After that all I need to do is keep driving or get to service. This whole process doesn't take me more than 20 seconds I would say, so I definitely am not on the way of the traffic or parked next to the road. 

Who: I decide who I report by few main points. Did it look like they meant to do it, how severe the rule violation was and, perhaps most importantly, did they apologize. I do not report people for the smallest of violations, because I want to make sure the probability of my report getting accepted is above 50%. If they apologize, they show respect and already understand they have made a mistake which makes the punishment unnecessary. However, if the answer to "Did it look like they meant to do it?" is "yes", I will report them, because the apology isn't genuine.

Why: There are some players who have bought the game and downloaded the mod just to make people who want to enjoy it miserable. I want to make sure they eventually catch their permanent ban or get bored of waiting to get unbanned. This way I can help to make the game more enjoyable for myself and everyone else.

TL;DR: I quickly record with ShadowPlay to avoid being on the way. I don't report players who genuinely apologize. I want to slowly make the servers troll free.

Ready to go!

was  i talking about my bans?  no , i was talking about  other people not following the in game rules  even knowing they report ( yes its good that we have players reporting  ( but not when they abuse it) that what  i was talking about 

i don't even care if someone rams me or insults me because  i am a adult.   how ever  rules are rules. but @oolala11 like today someone  caused the accident ( not me ) the user just wants to make reports thats all, and if  u go to popular places  you will see those trolls :)  but hey they brake the rules and  don't get ban. 

76561198098873827.png

Not related to either one of the games itself, even it, it would be more suitable for the ETS2 Discussion but since it does not directly refer to the game or ETS2MP, I will move this one.

/moved to Offtopic Discussion

@DerAmpelmann yea  i know , but  sadly  i don't have much data :( that i wish wish wish  that truckersmp will have one day a auto rec in game, that way  i don't have to upload it :)  

also  i made my name Simulator Experiencer due to   i was banned for having a similar  name to admin :(  how ever  i still see  players braking the rules :( but its not my job to report them because  a name is a name , i  will let the admin deal with that issue not me.

2 minutes ago, Anriandor said:

Not related to either one of the games itself, even it, it would be more suitable for the ETS2 Discussion but since it does not directly refer to the game or ETS2MP, I will move this one.

/moved to Offtopic Discussion

sory  i posted  it  in the wrong  sub forum :(   also thanks for the help :) 

76561198098873827.png

2 hours ago, SimulatorExperiencer said:

first  i want to know why do people rec and report? 

More or less, what @DerAmpelmann said. I like to drive my WoT jobs, trying to not care about other drivers, they go faster? no problem. But some of those make me care. I'm not going to name TAGs, but there are some that scare me when I see them nearby. Same with cars. So, I'll keep driving, if nothing happens it's all fine. But if any of those careless/reckless/troll drivers hit my truck, they'll be recorded and most likely reported. I don't have any TAG, seen too many people with "REC" and driving like lunatics and thought "What is this guy recording? Is he planning on showing the world how a bad driver he is?"

2 hours ago, SimulatorExperiencer said:

always happens to the roads that i need to use.

Sorry, but there's no such thing as "roads I need to use". There are always alternatives, you just need to plan your route beforehand to avoid the well known troll meeting places.

For the rest of your topic, I agree with you. Mostly... Because I don't upload videos to get subs, likes or whatever, I do it because it's the only way to provide evidence of any wrongdoings. And to avoid "spammers" in your videos, you can simply disable the option for others to leave comments. That's what I did when a player I had reported and got banned started harassing me.

I do my best to respect other gamers and only record guys/girls that are bang out of order or trolling .no point I reporting every  minor prang or accident . So far iv had a clean slate no bans . But this morning after traveling from uk garage to Europe via quick travel I pulled out on to the wrong side of the road and bam strait into some poor unsuspecting guy !   My bad. hold up my hands if I get a ban that's my fault . 

I recorded my own crash (shadowplay) because Im fine if I get a ban for the reason It happened but don't want to be labelled a troll . 

I did give my apologies to . 

Just my opinion 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived