[ESP-ENG] - Mods MP

Casu

Question

Hola, tengo un problema, y, creo que a todos los que usamos mods, nos esta ocurriendo. El problema es que uso un mod de trailer (skin) para el multiplayer, sigo todos los pasos pero no funciona como antes, no se si sera por la nueva actualización o no se que sera. Pero hasta hace unos días me funcionaba, gracias.

Hi, I have a problem, and, I think all of us who use mods, are happening to us. The problem is that I use a trailer (skin) mod for the multiplayer, all the steps but it does not work like before, I do not know if you sera by the new update or I do not know what it will be. But until a few days ago it worked, thank you.

7 answers to this question

Hi guys, thanks for responding. The mod I use the white trailer, Krone Profiliner. Yes, I have all the DLC, I do not understand why it does not support, every time I enter and activate the mod, it sends me to the garage without sense, maybe someone else happens to it, or sure to all of us who use mods, thank you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

29 minutes ago, Mirrland said:

Buen día.

Estoy casi seguro de que la 'piel' mods remolque no debe haber trabajado en el modo multijugador en el primer lugar ...

Saludos,

Hey, yes, mp support skins original edited!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, mod for multiplayer: 

http://www.trucknor.org/ets2mp-painted-trailers.html

Edited by The Scottish Lad
Merged them

Do you have any links to which mod your using / where you got the mod from? 

Which trailer are you using / which skin? 

Also, in which way is the mod not working? Is it crashing, is it not appearing e.t.c? 

If you be a little more specific, I think we may be able to find a solution. However it is better if we know more details first regarding what I said above ^ 

Ok, I will divert you from your current mod and advise you to use these mods: 

Over the time of the mod packs debut, it has gained a lot of trust with many members in MP and is 100 % compatible. It is regularly updated and has many options available. 

It also has the painted trailers you want to use. 

You said you get to the garage every time you use it (or just by opening the game?). Do you have reset economy on?

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M