Heavy haul jobs are too rare

fuub

Almost can't find heavy haul jobs in ets2mp, they seem really rare.

Never seen one in external contacts, and very rarely in normal freight market. 

Got one or two after forcing economy reset but still its too damn rare...

Except that I can't do that because the world map freight market is bugged in ets2mp and the list empty, only works if I force economy reset, and that way I have to get out of the game after each job and return to the garage after the reset....

Else get Virtual Speditor. 
After installing and getting it to work, you can select where you want to go, with what trailer.
This way you can get in a lot of trouble if you want to, trying to haul a 66 tonnes trailer out of a mine :P 

Here is the link:
http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=199114

When done with a haul, save your game, use Virtual SPeditor to make a new haul and then load your game again.
You do not need to logout or reload your entire profile.

4 minutes ago, Zulnex said:

I just had a look and this DLC does not seem to be supported in External Contracts (World of Trucks). Unfortunately for the time being, loads are only available in the Freight Market.

Normally if you buy the DLC and start your game it should ask you: "Do you want to connect WOTR with the Heavy Haul DLC"

signaturim934vqfp1.jpg

In order to get these jobs easily they travel to cities with certain companies that offer such as ITCC.

The orders are also not offered in all cities it really is more a question of the company.

In Köln and Gdansk they will always get these assignments.
Over time, they will definitely know where to get these delivery...  ;)

Archived