new 8x4 chassis not showing up

DBWild

Question

8 answers to this question

Hiya @w1ldthing,

Are you trying to add the new chassis' while using the multiplayer mod?

If you are trying to add the new 8x4 chassis' in multiplayer, its not going to work, as the Heavy Cargo DLC is not yet supported by TruckersMP.

Try adding the 8x4 chassis'  in single player, and see if the issue is the same there.

Hope this helped.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

1. Do you have the LATEST ETS2 version (not supported by MP)
  2. Did you sleep in-game? Many players experienced this with trailers and it may happen on trucks too.
  3. Try to "Verify integrity" of the game -> Steam Library > ETS2 > Right Click > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

4 hours ago, Attach said:

Hiya @w1ldthing,

Are you trying to add the new chassis' while using the multiplayer mod?

If you are trying to add the new 8x4 chassis' in multiplayer, its not going to work, as the Heavy Cargo DLC is not yet supported by TruckersMP.

Try adding the 8x4 chassis'  in single player, and see if the issue is the same there.

Hope this helped.

it does not show in single player either, even with the multiplayer client removed.

4 hours ago, Alex [ITA] said:
  1. Do you have the LATEST ETS2 version (not supported by MP)
  2. Did you sleep in-game? Many players experienced this with trailers and it may happen on trucks too.
  3. Try to "Verify integrity" of the game -> Steam Library > ETS2 > Right Click > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity

1. yes

2.yes also F7

3.did that aswell

4 hours ago, Spieker [GER] said:

Hello, the new 8x4 chassis come with the game update (1.27.2) and are only available for the Volvo FH16 2012, the New Actros and Scania R and Scania Streamline.

yes, i own all of those trucks and no luck.

since i don't play single player much anyway i will just wait till the 8x4 chassis is supported in MP and see if it's fixed for me by then.

2 hours ago, EendenKoning - [MRT-TransNL] said:

im having the same problem. @w1ldthing do the cargo's show up for you? but then the wheels wont steer in the curve?

because my problem is that the 8x4 chassis is not showing up and the wheels of the trailer don't steer in the curve.

would like to hear from you.

yes same here but it is working now.

6 minutes ago, CaptainKostaZ said:

That's because 8x4 chassis was not supported until now.

yup we all got a little to excited, but it is all working on my end now.